Sign in to follow this  
Painting Miniatures

Painting Red Scaled Kobolds Reaper Bones 77010

I decided to paint my kobolds I've been holding onto. I did the paint on them in about 4 hours which is pretty good for 6 miniatures I think!

Also am I allowed to link to a video I made where I painted them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfPTEszqwXg

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

IMG_5251.JPG

IMG_5252.JPG

IMG_5253.JPG

IMG_5254.JPG

IMG_5255.JPG

Edited by Painting Miniatures
added a link
  • Like 15

7 minutes ago, Painting Miniatures said:

it would be a youtube video specifically for the painting of the minis in question. :)

A link to said video should be no problem then.

Unless it is a youtube channel used to sell stuff.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      This is the Reaper Bones Dire Bear (SKU 77494).  This was another test of contrast paint, this time over a base of skin color.  I think it turned out pretty good, and it was fast, which is always a plus when trying to conquer the mini mountain.

• By elfonamouse
      Working on the Stone Giant. I'm looking for any constructive criticism but especially of the highlighting on the flesh. Not sure if I am finished or if it needs more highlights on the flesh. Everything else just is base colors and has not been worked on other than that.  He came missing the the left hand and club. 

• By Painting Miniatures
      https://youtu.be/vW1sXkTCfiQ

I'm back, btw better video going on now.

Photos from left to right, bare bones, base paint, adding to the base paint, almost done.

Not pictured is the final result. I just haven't got around to taking a photo of it but it is in the video.

I covered all of the paints i used which were all reaper colors, what i did, and why.

Fun fact on image 5394 I ran an experiment to see what would work better. Doing naga green with pale lichen first, or waiting until after i did a black wash.
      As far as I can tell i think doing both layers then washing works better but i cant pick it out of the line up so I guess it really doesn't matter?

Anyway I haven't posted in a while so wanted to get back in here say hi and see what everyone else has been up to.

The running joke for those of you who has scrolled this far. These are the knights of the banana. Since their swords are curved. I know that fixing the swords was possible but I felt being undead also the water in the river is turning over here making it very unpleasant to drink or use, i didn't want to dunk my mini's in it.
    • By fyrissian
      I had a great time at the Kickstarter Countdown Party on Nov. 2. While I was there I took advantage of the paint-n-take tables to paint up this little figure. I appreciated all the positive feedback I got at the party. Thanks Reaper for a fun time!

This figure is one of two in part number 77270: Spikeshell Warriors
    • By BrokenWolf668
      Maybe should've made this my first post, but I thought I'd deleted the pics. Anyway, midsummer this year I came back to the hobby after a 15 year absence. I picked the silver dragon as my first thing to paint to evaluate how much my skills had deteriorated, and to my surprise, not as much as I'd thought! Thanks to Reaper for keeping it fun and affordable.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)