Patrik Strom

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

On 2/13/2019 at 4:52 PM, Disciple of Sakura said:

I haven't had the fortune to paint a Hasslefree mini yet - getting their figures is remarkably a hassle for me, as the one that I want can't be ordered from their site, and there seem to be no resellers. This is a nice looking miniature, though. Very well done.

On 2/14/2019 at 9:06 PM, Fencig said:

nice job on Grond, small Humanoids are still a huge challenge for me to get to that level of detail.

Never heard of Hasslefree minis before, but apparently there are some things you can never un-see, like an Anatomically correct Ogre :O

Hasslefree does make amazing miniatures. Clean and rather easy to paint. Ill recommend anyone give them a try.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,  

I completed this 77074 Dain Deepaxe, Dwarf Fighter miniature yesterday.  It is the plastic Bones version. 

Thank you for looking.

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 77322 Human Female Ranger, Kassandra I completed a few months ago.

Thank you for looking.

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,  

Here is one of my recent works.  89032 Pathfinder Bones   "Anti Paladin"

I wanted it to look like the shield was a living thing or a possessed item.

Thank you for looking.

• By H.C.
      A long time ago, I painted up a model of Barros & Tempest (DHL #3096). Unfortunately, this is now one of my missing minis. It is located somewhere in my parent's place, but where exactly, no one knows... All that I have left are these pictures from an old computer. But I really like this model, so I ordered a new one and painted it up with a different rider and a horse of a different colour. Their barding matches, just incase the original is ever found.

Here is the missing Barros & Tempest. Please forgive the bad photography skills, I took these photos on a freezer with a piece of paper behind them in place of a real box. I used a pin and green attach Tempest (I'm assuming that is the name of the Pegasus) to the stand. It didn't hold up well, and it looks like they are coming in for a landing or to smite someone.

And here is my new version of Barros & Tempest. This model is hard to photograph because there are so many cool sculpted features going all the way around the model.

I love the movement of these sculptures. They work really well together. 

• By Rigel
      Hasslefree has a lot of great modern and zompocalypse sculpts. Billy Ray, from their New Orleans Five set, is exceptionally versatile. No gun, but a nice big wrench and a practical cap. 

If you're going to have a low-stakes, low-lethality modern game, it's good to have someone who knows how to fix things. That's Billy Ray. I glued on an extra toolkit from Bombshell. He'll make a good meddling teen. I realize after the fact that I made a Leroy Army Surplus sign on the other side of the Quonset hut as well as a Leroy's Plumbing shirt...no doubt the Leroy family is a big player in a small town.

Other Meddling Teens may include a field hockey enthusiast, our student townsfolk, and of course the original inspirations.