Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Shadowrun Cyclops Shadowrunner

20 hours ago, Thoramel said:

One of my all time favorite Shadowrun miniatures. Awesome. 

This meta-human set that this figure came with is probably my favorite Shadowrun set of figures.  Two gnomes, a hobgoblin and this rather good-sized cyclops, all really cool figures.

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Amazing!

I love those skintones and the muted clothing.

Thanks much Glitterwolf!  I started out with tanned highlights as my base tone.  His clothes looked kind of shabby military so I went for the camouflage greeen pants and black tank top.  Some day I’ll do camouflage pants with spots and such, but that some day is in the far-flung future I think, out there with OSL.

9 hours ago, Iridil said:

Great skin tones and muscle definition - he's great!

Thanks Iridil!  The figure was muscular before I started painting him so I just tried to accentuate that a little!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Poilu_1914
      In the thread "Metal Minis We Would Like to See" I posted about getting a triple figure pack for all possible uses with your adventurer. Figured I'd post an image of one I used back in the late 70s when I played Chivalry & Sorcery. The mounted and foot figures are Ral Partha and the dead one (luckily never had to use him) was an Orc casualty figure (manufacturer unknown) modified by using an extra RP knight. And yes, I do know how to spell complete; I'm referencing one of my favorite books, The Compleat Enchanter by L. Spague deCamp and Fletcher Pratt. Check it out for a very fun read!

• By Iridil
      This is a repaint of a mini I first painted in the 80s. If I recall the bottom says 1983 Ral Partha. I do not know the figure ID or sculpter, but the folds on her cloak were gorgeous - they pained themselves. 

I did the repaint as I have a character who is a teenager - and could not find an appropriate modern mini. I've never repainted something from my youth, I am generally to nostalgic. The before is the pale skinned one. 

• By Otyugh
      Another deep dive into the abyss...

This infernal figure was torture to pin and glue, and the storage of it is devilishly tricky because of the super bendy spear.

I really wish that minis produced with pole arms / spears would use a bit of stiff wire overmolded with the pole arm / spear casting.

I have had to adjust this spear so many times. I must have done something really evil in my last life...
    • By Otyugh
      I ain't even gonna try to feed this beastie lemongrass...

Known for its deathgaze and horrific flatulence, it was universally feared by adventurers.

But, if some brave adventurers would gather milk, the local creameries would produce Death cheese.
      I was surfing through some posts and saw the catoplebas mentioned, so I thought that someone might enjoy seeing one.
    • By Otyugh
      I've been rummaging through my mini hoard and found all kinds ancient treasures, boxed sets with the original inserts!

My stupid question is this, is anyone interested in photos of the boxed sets for identification purposes? The collection goes back to the early 80's and is from a plethora of companies.

If members are interested in miniature identification, then should there be a dedicated thread where members can post pics of their boxed sets and still carded minis? Or is there already a thread for mini identification?
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)