25mm sci-fi miniatures?

Some time back (shortly after the Reaper sight got its -long- overdue facelift) I fired off an email to the Great and Powerful, asking about 25mm miniatures, along the lines of the DH Apocolypse line. Low and behold, I was given an answer of 'Yup, we're working on it'. Suffice to say, I said 'Woo-Hoo' and that was that.

My question is: When will we see yet another miniatures line I will spend entirely too much of my budget on?

--lstormhammer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's going to be a 1/60 scale Infantry skirmish game based in the CAV universe.  That's really about all the info that Reaper's released yet.

The only release date I've heard of is "in the future"  :;): But I would think that the game wouldn't be released until after Imperator, CAV's space combat game.

I was wrong. †According to Matt, the Infantry skirmish game will be done before Imperator.

Rrrrr.

I'd much rather see Imperator before the skirmish game.  I want my zippy little space ships, I've got plenty of little people to paint already. and the Sci-Fi figure market is saturated by GW.

I was wrong. †According to Matt, the Infantry skirmish game will be done before Imperator.

Rrrrr.

I'd much rather see Imperator before the skirmish game. †I want my zippy little space ships, I've got plenty of little people to paint already. and the Sci-Fi figure market is saturated by GW.

Well, yeah, GW does have the market saturated with SFmini's, but wouldn't it be nice to seeReaper embarass GW at the Sci-Fi game as well?  :;):

Well, that's actually part of my reasoning there, 'Hammer.  IMHO, eaper embarrasses the livin snot outta GW fantasy figs due to thier (again IMO) better quality and MUCH-MUCH better pricing.  If Reaper does that with some Sci-Fi in mind:  it'll make me gigle like a school-kid.  It's not that I hate GW or anything, I just hate thier prices.  So, t'would appear, y friend, that we're in agreement!  :;):

But then again i would love to have a 1/60th of my Starhawk, Wraith, Spectre, Dictator Gwk 12 and my dictator GWk 14.

It's a infantry skirmish game Eldorf...those Dictators will be useless.  Gimme an in scale Vanquisher though and I'll be one happy camper!

And maybe a Fenri to boot!  :laugh:

Slot base, without a doubt.

And I need powered armor miniatures!

Stupid GW has all their legs in that 'look at my crotch' pose, legs wide apart, and it looks silly! I want some in an 'at attention' pose.

Actually, in my post-apocolypso, fantasy game, I use GW Space Marine scouts to represent the nifty-neato armors that are left over.

--But that's another day, when it goes from early pre-alpha to a rough beta.

--lstormhammer