Lidless Eye Hobbies: Random Animal Minis

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shadespyre
      A pair of Bones bears (or the bear Bones, if you like)

I tried to paint these from pictures of real-life grizzly bears. Every time I paint an animal it ends up with a chaotic riot of washes and highlights in different colours until it looks enough like the source images to satisfy me. I doubt if I could paint another one and get the same colour! The coat of the Dire bear is much coarser, which really shows in the photo (like the fine moulding line on the Cave Bear's face) but is less bothersome in more natural light.

I painted these as companions to my Stone Giant tribe, and you can see the frankly ridiculous diorama I built over here...

Stone Giant Tribe

• By Inarah
      By Velrock on Thingiverse.  I used a lighter winter color scheme for the pack.  I know they look all cute and fluffy but they are really vicious hunters.  I did these three as part of my July 4th holiday weekend Paint Binge. 

I used a combination of Secret Weapon bases and base inserts. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      After many many moons, I finally finished painting Captain Long Drong, leader of the Slayer Pirates, from the good old Dogs of War days of Warhammer.

• By Lidless Eye
      What crew is complete without a Meat Man?

Miniature is from The Assault Groups Imperial Halflings.

• By Lidless Eye
      One of the larger of my completed themes during quarantine, here are the Dragonscar Ruins, a set from the Kickstarter The Lost Dragons organized by 3D Printed Tabletop.  All items were printed on an Ender-3.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)