Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      77135 Mariel Twinspear.
      Officer on one of the Pirateships of the fleet of Bloody Bess.

WIP:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&page=150

• By lazarp
      Gave this model a different arm and hand pose, sculpted a wooden stick and used a resin bit from avatars of war necromancer for the spear head. This was a speedpaint that took probably around an hour. Thanks for looking!

The original model:

• By planetmut
      This is my third(!) attempt to paint Sugar. She almost ended up back in a bowl of Simple Green but this time I persevered. Her eyes aren't perfect but I'm happy with the way she came out — although not 100% sure about her hair — and I'm getting better at painting white. The sad-looking teddy is from the City Scenics Back Alley Accessories set by TTCombat.

• By Darcstaar
      This is my most ambitious attempt to date.  A mini-campaign I’m running some people through calls for many kobolds of varying colors and classes.  I had 12 Kobolds from Bones I, the 4 pack in metal that those were based off of (03064), the metal Leader and Sorcerer (03024), the 12 awesome new kobolds from Bones 4, and a 7 pack (I may have gotten a freebie, I thought I bought a six pack) of kobolds from the Ral Partha TSR Official D&D 2nd Edition line, stamped 1989.  That’s a whopping 37 figures.  I want to paint tribes from all 5 chromatic factions, and want to have as few duplicate poses per faction possible.  The Ral Partha kobolds have a more simian or canine face compared to the more reptilian face of the Reaper models, but I’m still going to fold those into each faction.  The Adventure calls out a Cleric (Red) a Ranger, (Green) and a Sorcerer (Green).  Those are the only ones with specific art, and I have models representative of each present without need for modification.  Also, I am not planning to add to the bases at all.

And I want to finish all of this in about a month (unlikely)!

Wish me luck!
    • By Oldwolf359
      Found this girl i painted up about a year ago using reaper paints from bones KS 2 and 3, the sword hand is from a gw mini the sword is brass etch,  C&C welcome t know the eyes are badly done

• Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 100 Guests (See full list)