Bones Catalog

Smokestack

On 3/29/2019 at 9:33 AM, Corsair said:

Well, was gonna place an order last night but they are out of the Bones promo, rats. Guess i will wait til April to see what comes through.

My thoughts exactly. I need some 'old-skool' Reapers & figured best to get em directly. I can wait a few more days. Weds night game isn't up to the level of this adventure just yet.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really keen to grab one in my next order if my local retailer isn’t going to stock them.

I remember having a printed Reaper catalog back in the day, was really handy to lol through. Especially at D&D sessions, you could pass it around the table easily.

• Like 4

can someone please elaborate on what's inside? Someone said there are no part numbers, so just photos, Painted, unpainted, ? Reaper bones black and white?

The cover is pretty awesome, worth a buck just for that :)

thx

• Like 1

Unpainted pictures, SKU#s, model names, artist. Sorted by SKU# (I think? didn't pay that much attention). Normal bones only (no black).

I just went through mine today and, even after having browsing through the online listing enough to buy hundreds of minis, found a good 30+ to add to my queue for future purchases. Just a nice way to have a new look at things.

In the back is a listing of all the paints, and paint triads.

Edited by Spodi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Spodi said:

In the back is a listing of all the paints, and paint triads.

^^^ THIS is what I need dammit. ::P: Seems like a good way to keep track of what colours you have and what you don’t.

• Like 4

FINALLY got one of these today, It is awesome! Covers all Bones from KS1-KS3 (talks about KS4 coming soon, maybe a book of bones 2?), has the painting guides we got in Kickstarter 4, the paint triads and a nice guide on what bases to use for your mini (a chart if you will), along with all the base boss bases. Very Nice, and well worth the dollar. I like looking at stuff old school that I can hold in my hand and NOT a computer screen.

• Like 1