Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• By Maledrakh
      To protect any unsuspecting, innocent children from Harmful Subject Matter, the bared mammarial gland look-alike is hidden behind the links:

Nearly Naked Model 1

Nearly Naked Model 2

Nearly Naked Model 3

Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Another win for female body armour protecting just the important bits! Or bit in this case. The right mammary and shoulder being her only vunerable points?
      Dat a$$ tho! Might this mini by any chance be sculpted by Kev White? Why, yes. Yes it is. Kev certainly has a knack for sculpting sexy people. Single nipple and all.

77374 Tyrea Bronzelocks, Barbarian
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Kev White
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm round lipped base
    • By Brianuk
      Just need to base this chap and do some final highlights. He is huge by the way, approaching 40mm tall. He is on a 30mm base. 

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys and gals,

on my continuing question to keep painting some iconic and classic Hackmaster figures, I finally got this fellow finished, a barbarian that has some kind of resemblance to that one little cartoon barbarian kid in the old D & D cartoon:

He's kind of lank and lean, not a huge, thick muscle bound barbarian, even though he doesn't really have any body fat going on.  I wanted kind of more natural colors for him, and tried a pop of color with his moneybag, and I think I ended u with the metal being a tad too blue, but that just seems to be the way I'm doing metal nowadays.  He's got his weapons, a money bag and a rope, so not too overly laden and pretty fun to paint. Enjoy!
    • By Silvervane
      I can't believe I haven't posted anything here since October.  Well I managed to finishes some Zombicide mini's back in February.  Camera went and broke on me so I've been procrastinating on taking show offs with my cellphone.  But I decided I might as well.

Here is my Grom from Zombicide.  He's was a promotional figure with I got with the Kickstarter. He was painted up to be a gaming piece.  I tried to keep to the art work somewhat.

Thanks for any C&C you feel to give. 
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)