Sign in to follow this  
Patrik Strom

Fat Fergus the Friar, Red Box Games, sculpted by Tre Manor

He is a nice sculpt - good job painting him up, great cloth on the robe and his face is perfect. Nice job with the pale blond beard too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love Tre's sculpts, something about them demands going the extra mile when painting them, which you did with the OSL. The color you got for the actual flame in the lantern is dead on too. :winkthumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks! I'm quite pleased with how the lantern turned out. And the light off his hip flask. All and all I think I'll be less hesitant on my next OSL try.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      Tre manor is at it again...   
      Another well-designed warband.    

Unfortunately, one of the minis is a bit... not-PG. So no pictures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-dark-beyond/description

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody,

just got finished with this little lady last night, a female cleric from the Hackmaster series, sculpted by Jim Johnson.  Like usual, looking at everything so closely I can see so many glaring errors, but I give up, must enjoy what I've done and not complain.  

This little cleric lady looks kind of nun-like, but I didn't want to do her with blacks and whites so went for reds, oranges and yellows instead. Maybe she worships some kind of fire god, who knows?

Anyway, fun figure to paint and has that characteristic Jim John face, angular and a good time to paint:

My metals turned out I thought really blue, and upon reflection, the breastplate would have looks really cool were it to have been black, but  maybe for my next female cleric, who knows?

And just in case you're curious, she is wearing a shoe, but it ended up getting a little too hidden in the grass.

So anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By ChanSeal
      “OK, so the Fireball spell didn’t work that well. Any other ideas Owl?”
      “Hoo!? You asking me!? I’m just an owl.”

Probably my last mini for the year.
      Wasn’t planning on painting the cloak brown since it sorta merges with the hair and owl, but a slight accident forced it on me.
      I like the way it turned out tough.

Thanks for looking.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 72 Guests (See full list)