Sign in to follow this  
malefactus

The Somewhat Modified Mushroom Troll a la Mollog

Oh, he’s magnifcent! So brightly colored and so wrong. A wonderful addition to your macabre world.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I love this.

I'm currently running my players through a dungeon filled with kobold skeletons animated by intelligent fungus. This is much how I imagine them to appear, except, you know, kobolds instead of a troll. Love the color.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Oh, he’s magnifcent! So brightly colored and so wrong. A wonderful addition to your macabre world.

Thank you, Pingo. I am delighted you like him...especially the colors. I am naturally unnatural it seems.

25 minutes ago, Sanael said:

I love this.

I'm currently running my players through a dungeon filled with kobold skeletons animated by intelligent fungus. This is much how I imagine them to appear, except, you know, kobolds instead of a troll. Love the color.

Thank you, Sanael. I am happy you like him.

The Big Fellow has an uncharacteristic gleam of intelligence in his eyes that may well be of fungal origins.

The skeletal Kobolds are an interesting modeling idea.

4 minutes ago, Loim said:

This is made out of awesome. 

...actually it's Black Bones, green stuff, & plumber's epoxy.

Thanks for the reply, Liom. I am happy you enjoyed him.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lidless Eye said:

The Troll with all the gifts.

I'm a big fan of the recent...ugh, Gloomspite Gits, and he fits right in that imagery to me.

I agree. The new G.W. Gloomspite/Shadespire Goblins are some of the nicest & most imaginative things I have seen from them in awhile.

I am happy you like him, Lidless Eye. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Metalchaos said:

I love how your personal touch and the color selection bring another dimension to it. Beautiful work and very inspiring as always.

I am happy you enjoyed the Beasty. That you found something inspiring in the piece is quite a compliment. Thanks, Metalchaos.

4 minutes ago, Rahz said:

Great stuff, yet again!  Love the complementary decor, really make him look at home.   

Thanks,  Rahz. I am glad you liked it.

The Gray Scale Cavern was a try at monochromatic scenery; gray scale. Only the glowing moss, (removable) stalagmites & the eyes are in full color.

Now I am thinking of doing it up to match the stalagmites. This is where I got the idea for the Trolls base.

• Like 4