• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Suden
      This is an interesting looking project. It's apparently a second edition of a well reviewed game on BGG (8.1 rating). The first edition raised $83k with 909 backers, this one has $446k and 3848 backers with 4 days to go, which seems like a good sign. It's called a semi-cooperative game for 1-5 players, though there is a pvp mode listed under unlocked stretch goals.

The game has three phases, a sea voyage phase that looks like a resource management mini game, a exploration phase that looks to play similar to D&D board games like Wrath of Ashardalon and Castle Ravenloft, and a port phase for upgrading and getting missions.

There aren't a lot of ks exclusives, but the war dog looks great:

And some add ons, a set of interesting sea miniatures to replace game tokens:

Can't say I've ever seen a sperm whale mini before, though he's probably minnow sized next to most tabletop minis.
      And the dice tower looks good, with an awesome demo video:

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/charmin-vault-adventurers-dandd-animal-inspired-characters?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
       HeresyLab was born in May 2018 with the intent to create and deliver very high quality resin miniatures for the gamer. In the past 18 months we have run 10 successful Kickstarters and delivered over 45000 miniatures to our backers and customers, even when we had to face some rough circumstances. In a few months we will be sending another 20000 models from last Kickstarter. 
      This project was born after my daughter started playing D&D with her friends and requested me a special miniature for her character. But once done all the friends also wanted one, so we decided to use the main model and with the help of Richard Clark we designed a whole range of models. Now we need your help to make production possible. 
      The campaign is focused to produce 6 to 12 different races based on funding. Models willbe available as sets or single miniatures. This will probably be a one time project and not go on regular sale. We are still debating on it.  Below you will see the available models and they will increase based on funding... 

• By NecroMancer
      Looks like Scale75 is about to drop a new paint line on Kickstarter.  Not too much to know right now all they have is a teaser video on their FB saying a new "smooth acrylic" is coming soon to KS. 

I'm not going to post the link because I'm not sure about linking to FB.  I will keep an eye on this and post more once they do. 

I really don't need more paint but if this is decently priced then I may not be able to pass it up. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2025694581/scalecolor-artist-smooth-acrylic-paints
    • By Gadgetman!
      Tre manor is at it again...   
      Another well-designed warband.    

Unfortunately, one of the minis is a bit... not-PG. So no pictures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-dark-beyond/description

• Who's Online   35 Members, 3 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)