Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

Blunderbuss WIP

Starting a new mini, called Blunderbuss, she's one of my many, many (many) Twisted Urkins I have left to paint.

RgnsjNp.jpg

Made some progress today:-

yQD7ntS.jpg

Painted her gas-mask, it's mostly Red Leather shaded with Brown Wash, but it's also got Iraqi Sand stitches, Bronze bits, Oily Steel bits and a 1:1 Magic Blue/Ghost Grey eye lens. 

• Like 17

Thanks, I wish she wasn't the only little girl Urkin.

Progress:-

rTM1lNJ.jpgLEkeLtg.jpg

Gave her a little red hood (Scarlett Red > Brown Wash > 1:2 Scarlett Red/Fire Orange > 1:2:1 Scarlett Red/Fire Orange/Ochre Yellow with a 1:1 Scarlett Red/Black inside), with Iraqi Sand stitches and topped with a bow (Hawk Turquoise > Black Wash > Hawk Turquoise > 1:1 Hawk Turquoise/Ghost Grey) that also has Iraqi Sand stitches.

• Like 10

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this