Sign in to follow this  
Pingo

Tropicana juice lids -- no, the OTHER Tropicana juice lids -- seem to make good spaceport portals

SIR!

These runes translate to an expiration date and that date is long past.

The portal might be unstable!

Better send the newbie through first!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

We live in a World filled with all manner of interesting things that we KNOW we can make something cool out of AND which most folks just throw away.

That does have Steam Punk potential as well SciFi. I'm a V8 Guy, but some orange juice might be a nice change.

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      I saw the colorpattern of the dragons before, but it inspired me for my color scheme finally.  Dragonlance anybody?

• By joshuaslater
      This rulebook looks like it would scratch the sci fi campaign itch for some fellow forumites.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/346620204/zone-raiders-a-miniatures-campaign-skirmish-game?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=zone raiders
    • By Vega
      Can't seem to find these guys.  It says they're from Bones 3.

• By Pingo
      Hasslefree has some fun sci fi characters, including quite a few space dwarves. This is HG405, Pilot Hayden. I'm not entirely sure, but I think she might be a tribute to Starbuck on the "Battlestar Galactica" remake. She has a cigar and a complex gun. It's the first time I've painted a gun where I'm reasonably happy at how the shiny look turned out.

• By Pingo
      https://locusmag.com/2018/05/gardner-dozois-1947-2018/

Gardner Dozois, science fiction legend, has died unexpectedly at the age of 70.

His last review column was posted yesterday:
      https://locusmag.com/2018/05/gardner-dozois-reviews-short-fiction-10/

The Hugo and Nebula Award-winning author collaborated with George Alec Effinger, George R. R. Martin, Daniel Abraham, and Michael Swanwick, among others. He was editor of "Asimov's Science Fiction" for twenty years and had compiled and edited the Year's Best Science Fiction anthologies since they were created in 1984.

He was one of PingosHusband's teachers, which makes this personal.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)