CAVBOSS

CAV CP/FM Program Update!

Some of the variants seem to be missing, at least the Riiter ones - Tiger II, King Tiger, Cougar II, etc. (perhaps created after this most recent program update).

I tried creating a Tiger II the CAV CP, but it ran out of Hard Points when adding SA.

Will there be an update to add these models in?

Yes, after CAV-CON. We decided to delay the updated FAQ and CP program till after to avoid upsetting the cart before the tournament. :)

• Thanks 2

Are the model card JPGs going to be updated at the same time as the FM program? I've noticed several disparities between the stats/SA on the cards, what's in the FM program, and just trying to build the same mech using the construction program.

8 hours ago, Warsmyth said:

Are the model card JPGs going to be updated at the same time as the FM program? I've noticed several disparities between the stats/SA on the cards, what's in the FM program, and just trying to build the same mech using the construction program.

Examples? That would help me see whats wrong. :)

• Like 1

I think I found my problem - the cards don't list passive special abilities like Piercing, Improved Damage Control, Improved Armor, Improved Breeder, etc. The SA are just applied to the stats. But the FM program does list out those abilities. I'll just have to wait on the update to the FM to see if any additional abilities are listed.