Goremaw, Great Worm (77579)

Chris Palmer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

That's plenty fancy! Your table must look pretty good! Love the highlighting.

Thank you!   

I'm a pretty basic painter; base coat, wash, highlight (usually just drybrushed). So I always am in awe, and a little apologetic, in relation to those who spend hours/days painstaking layering, blending. and shading.   I know what I'm not, and it's by choice, and I'm fine with that.  But I don't want folks looking at my work expecting a higher level than what it is, so I try to present it a way to give the viewer realistic expectations.

• Like 4

On 2/25/2019 at 3:32 PM, CorallineAlgae said:

Very nice! It's such a great monster that I kinda hope it gets to eat a PC when it hits the table. :grr:

I hope the battle report has someone saying something along the lines of it loudly, and clearly enunciating "om, nom, nom" or something to that effect.  Bonus points if it gives a fear effect to nearby warbands/grouos/etc as it does such ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I hope the battle report has someone saying something along the lines of it loudly, and clearly enunciating "om, nom, nom" or something to that effect.  Bonus points if it gives a fear effect to nearby warbands/grouos/etc as it does such ^_^

YES! That would be a fantastic monkey wrench to throw into a large scale battle (at either side). Please don't hold it against me if I use that in a game! :lol::winkthumbs:

• Like 4

Thanks for the continued comments!   

Yes, this would be great to see in a big battle.  It could always be one side's secret weapon.  "Release the Worm of Doom!"  

And actually there is a Frostgrave scenario that calls for a huge worm to pop up amongst the players....

But it would almost be too evil...

Almost...   :devil::lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1