paedia

77094: Trista, the White Wolf

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She turned out beautifully!

So ehhh, she likes wolves, right?:wub:

She absolutely does!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. The metalwork is GORGEOUS, but it is her LOVELY face that make the miniature for me. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the last Dark Dwarf I painted for my Duergar squad. I converted a 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter sculpted by Bobby Jackson to make it look more like a Striker. I changed the original hammer head for a 3D printed two sided meat tenderizer and added the eye patch. Thanks to Derek feedback, I really pushed myself on this one. I think I spent something like 3 or 4 hours on the beard only. It is standing on a 2 inches square base. The ball and chain are made of Milliput and a 3mm hobby chain. Your comments are welcome. Group pictures coming soon.

• By Metalchaos
      Enlarge! Hello everyone, here are pictures of the 44109, Enlarged Dark Dwarf Smiter I completed last night. The size of this model allowed me to add more texture on the leather. I also added light effect on the face and the shield rivets. For those of you who may wonder, Dark Dwarves (Duergar) can once a day use their spell-like ability to enlarge themselves. This Bones Black model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      From left to right on the first picture; 03883 Dark Dwarf Irontongue Priest, 03899 Dark Dwarf Smiter, 03898 Dark Dwarf Pounder, 03892 Dark Dwarf Striker.
      All four Dark Heaven Legends models were sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone! Fourth in the series, here comes the Smiter. Another amazing Duergar model sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      This is the metal version 03899, Dark Dwarf Smiter. It's also avalable in Bones Black under sku 44108.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here comes the heavy infantry. I completed this other Duergar Yesterday, this one is the Dark Dwarf Pounder of Clan Irontongue sku 03898.
      This Dark Heaven Legends model was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Group picture at the end of post.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)