77094: Trista, the White Wolf

paedia

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here's an heavy armored fellow ready for adventure. 07011, Borin Ironbrow the Dwarf Adventurer was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. He was initialy part of the Dungeon Dwellers line. Hopefully, he will make the jump and eventually be integrated into the Bones USA line.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello there, here is my latest Dark Dwarf. 44139, Dark Dwarf Cleaver was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. This is the Bones Black version. Have a good Friday.

• By brsdr
      Inspired by others 'project threads' - and with a return to face-to-face gaming on the horizon - I thought I'd start my own thread of minis I'm painting for WOTC's Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden (D&D 5e).

If nothing else this will help to keep me focused on the relevant bits of my unpainted pile, despite all the Bones V calling out to me 🙂

Feedback welcome - with the caveat that I'm an average painter at best, and aiming for table use not display!

Anyone planning on playing this campaign might not want to read further; the minis will inevitably spoil some of the encounters.

To start off, I've lined up the following:

Grimtalon the Roc (Reaper 77946)
      Frost Giant Skeleton (Gale Force 9 71127)
      Kings of War: Northern Alliance Clansmen (Mantic Games MGKWL301) 
      Frost Shaman Boudi (Hasselfree HFH187) 
      Frost Mage Matthias (Hasselfree HFH199)
      Semira Marise (Hasselfree HFX023)
      Polar Bear (WizKids DeepCuts WZK73727-W9)

Hoping to get cracking this weekend. There's also a dragon on the way, and maybe a few others...

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, now that the event is over, here are some more pictures of my entry in the 17th Quarterly contest. A big thanks to everybody that voted for me. This is a 77752, Female Minotaur sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It was a fun model to work on and I challenged myself painting object source lighting (OSL) on it. I made the fire with pieces of popsicle stick and Liquitex heavy gel medium.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, this is the third and last of my 06132, Skeleton Swordsman sculpted by Kevin Williams. I added some group pictures too.

Group picture with the 02126 Arachno-Assassin.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)