Sign in to follow this  
paedia

77094: Trista, the White Wolf

Fantastic work!!

I greatly dig the weapon swap, as I too have also never liked her original blade!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Beautiful work and I especially like the face. She looks like a lady I know! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She turned out beautifully!

So ehhh, she likes wolves, right?:wub:

She absolutely does!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. The metalwork is GORGEOUS, but it is her LOVELY face that make the miniature for me. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Dungeon Dwellers model. 07012, Caerindra Thistlemoor was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics, shaded with Citadel inks, used Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and 3D printed the base. Her left eye is not as sharp as I'd like it to be, she seems to have a black eye, I will need to fix this.

• By Valandar
      It's far from perfect... but as my first test bed, I like to think he came out decently.

Enjoy!

• By boldfont
      I’m still struggling with nmm but as the community knows, it’s pretty difficult. Anyway I’m generally happy with this figure. If you have tips on nmm that worked for you, please share. 

• By Corporea
      I wasn't sure if I should post this in Show off or WIP, but I figured here and if you would please forgive the in progress parts in the subsequent post.

Ron let me paint this lovely sculpt by Gene Van Horne.  Actually, I think I might have begged to paint it and considered stealing it from his office if he refused.   She'll be in the Greek Odyssey Expansion for Bones V.  If by some miracle you have come to this forum and not heard of Bones V, it can be found here.  Aaron Lovejoy was awesome and took some high definition photos of her after last Reapercon.  

I really love this sculpt, can't say that enough.  She's got some fantastic detail, lots of good open space to work on blending or freehand, even a scenic base to play with stone effects.  While I loved the original Yephima by Patrick Keith, and still use her in my classes, this one really screams warrior to me.  I need to paint my bones version when I get it as Athena. I'll have to add a shield somewhere, though. Maybe convert the club to a spear.  Decisions decisions.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions.  I'm happy to explain or help with anything!  I'm going to post the WIP pictures I have in another post, so hopefully those will also be useful.  Enjoy!
    • By BellTower
      Another Bones 4 elf. Painted her pale and edgy, perfect for the moody lone wolf PC in the party.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)