• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Generic Fighter
      Or will you just be a Bard and "sleep" with all the comely humanoids. And some nonhumanoids. and that rock over there. and the ghost of my great grandma!

Yeah. So hobby goals. What are they? Where did they come from? and where are they going?

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Or it will be soon! So go out there and kill it in this new year! So, what ya gonna "kill" on your "job" list first, huh assassins? :P

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      So, its that time of the month again. What do you want to work on this month? Do you need it to be ready before "Gifter's Morn?" Or perhaps the Winter solstice? Or maybe it needs the stars to be right so great Chthulu can bring the gift of madness to your loved ones? Here are mine...

--Prepare for endgame of my Swinedimples campaign
      --finish main story of Pokemon Shield
      --Get gifts for my friends
      --find out why kitty is sneezing so much

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Yeah, I know its WAY early, but I had an idea for the title and I didn't want "anyone else" to take my job this time! :P

Anywho, what are your Hobby Goals for November! Mine are..

--Finish prep work for online D&D mini campaign "Swinedimples School for Adventures 10th year Reunion of the Class of 1291!"
      --Finish Custom Medusa Mini for very late "Box of Many Things" exchange(late due to illness)
      --Schedule a [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Sunday night Online D&D game session!

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      So, time for a last grind to level up! So, what skills do you want to learn? What talents do you want to improve? Any crap you want to retrain?

GF
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)