Cool bunch!

A small band of mercenaries looking for trouble and loot!

• Thanks 1

Great group begging for an encounter to be made around them! Really like the way you did the goblin's face.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That rabbit with the trumpet looks particularly...rascally. 

Great work all 'round!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cool bunch!

A small band of mercenaries looking for trouble and loot!

Re-boot LoTR movie????:lol:

Great looking minis! The more I see those bunnies, the more I wish I would have put in a pledge for them.

• Like 3

They are a SPLENDID Gang of Little Hooligans. They are all WONDERFULLY painted creations. The merry Goblin is my favorite. VERY NICELY DONE!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chris Palmer
      And friend and I split a pledge from the recent Killer Rabbits Kickstarter from Skull and Crown, which launched a range of rabbit miniatures based on the margin art of medieval manuscripts.    It arrived earlier this month, and I've been working on them the last two weeks to get them cleared off the painting desk before Bones 4 arrives.  

Here are the results.  Done to a tabletop quality.

• By Thoramel
      I finished a number of random miniatures up this past week or so and thought I'd throw them on here as a batch of bad guys.

First up is this killer rabbit from Skull and Crown. This is from their recent kickstarter for bunnies from the margins of medieval manuscripts. This is the 3rd one of these I've painted and I'm still trying to find a scheme I like. But that's ok because I went in for a rather large group of these guys so I'm sure I'll come up with something good before I run out of them. 

Next up are an Oldhammer goblin from Impact and a barrel mimic from Wizkids. Don't know why, but they seemed like they'd enjoy one another's company while I was painting them up.

And finally, here's one of the ogres from bones 3 (77455). My group has already run into a pack of ogres from that kickstarter and narrowly survived. What they don't know is I have a second set. So next time they run into a pack of ogres it will be twice as big. I'm certain they will appreciate that.

I also finished the green head on a certain 5 headed dragon. But that's still a long way from being complete. 
    • By Thoramel
      I like to imagine this guy drew the short straw and was forced to carry the rest of the horde's hoard after they ate their pack animal.

• By Kangaroorex
      What else to finish off the month of January but another dragon from my shelf of shame?  This is Ollie.  Ollie is from Impact miniatures and is supposed to be a mascot for one of the bloodbowl teams.  Tom Acquired the license to produce him and I got a copy.  I used him to test a number of different red effects and styles while working on another, bigger dragon.  The skills may not have panned out like I wanted but Ollie still came out pretty well and deserved to be finished and shown off.  Pictures are still with a phone camera but at least I got to my light box!  So without further ado:

• Who's Online   29 Members, 2 Anonymous, 115 Guests (See full list)