Getting to know you March 2019 brought to you by Glitterwolf

Glitterwolf

Upon further reflection...

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th:

If you could switch two movie or TV characters what switch would lead to the most silly or inappropiate movies or shows?

Edmund, Lord Blackadder and Jean Luc Picard

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, Glitterwolf said:

March 19th.

What TV show/Movie character would you like to be for a week?

I cant really think of one. I like my life boring. Everyone on TV has such interesting things happening to them.

15 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Sleeping Beauty. Imagine, an entire week of rest!

Actually, I'd be down with that, especially since I can't sleep more than 3 hours right now without having to get up to use the bathroom. :lol:

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Bob Ross and Gordon Ramsay. :devil:

Actually, that might not be such a roll reversal. Ramsey is very gentle when teaching; it's when people who should know better start doing stupid stuff that he starts yelling. 

And Bob Ross was a drill sergeant before he retired. He was, by all accounts, very mean. He hated who he was when he was in the Air Force, which is why he left.

Edited by redambrosia
Wrong branch of military
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th

If you could switch two movie or TV characters what switch would lead to the most silly or inappropiate movies or shows?

Mr Bean and anybody

9 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I cant really think of one. I like my life boring. Everyone on TV has such interesting things happening to them.

Actually, I'd be down with that, especially since I can't sleep more than 3 hours right now without having to get up to use the bathroom. :lol:

Actually, that might not be such a roll reversal. Ramsey is very gentle when teaching; it's when people who should know better start doing stupid stuff that he starts yelling. 

And Bob Ross was a drill sergeant before he retired. He was, by all accounts, very mean. He hated who he was when he was in the army, which is why he left.

You beat me to it. Bob Ross was in the Air Force, though.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Well, there's the obvious Hal Wilkerson / Walter White switch...

I'd also enjoy seeing the Doctor (BBC) switch places with the Doctor (Star Trek: Voyager) for an episode.

For something truly ridiculous, maybe switch Rocko (Rocko's Modern Life) with Blossom (The Powerpuff Girls).

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

I probably don't watch enough movies or TV to give a great answer here. And my coffee starved brain isn't helping. I just keep thinking of switching out the shark from Jaws with Dory from Finding Nemo. I'm just kind of picturing an odd little tropical fish trying to remember why she's attacking people and a disappointed Roy Scheider saying he thinks they brought too big of a boat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Bob Ross and Gordon Ramsay. :devil:

Ramsey: "Now put an F___ing little tree, f---ing right, f---ing there. F___ing little tree, F__ yeah!"

Ross: "Now simmer the happy little soup gently for an hour.  Smell the relaxing scent of it.  Meanwhille, slice the garnishes like so, and if your cuts aren't perfect, well those are just the happy little accidents that make the soup yours."

:lol:  Thanks for the spit take and laugh @Pezler the Polychromatic

• Like 5
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th

John Taffer (bar rescue) Quinn (Into the Badlands)

John would get Quinn's opium empire running properly, and with good atmosphere. Quinn would be stabbing bartenders and baptizing the remaining servers in the blood of the one he stabbed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th

No idea why, but for some reason swapping Saitama (One Punch Man) and Naruto (from, uh, Naruto) seems like it would be funny... 

A more serious answer would be..... Hmmmmmm.... Guy Fieri (from many things, but Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives comes to mind) and Asuka (from Neon Genesis Evangelion).  Because Guy Fieri would probably find a way to cook the Angels... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th

Mr. Rogers and Deadpool.

• Haha 10

On 3/19/2019 at 3:59 AM, Glitterwolf said:

March 19th.

What TV show/Movie character would you like to be for a week?

Richard Castle, from "Castle". He really is ruggedly handsome...

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

March 20th

Peewee Herman and John Wick. They stole his bike...

"John, let us not resort to our baser instincts..."

"I know you are, but what am I???"

• Haha 10