Sign in to follow this  
Ducknuck84

Ducknuck84's periodic WIP's

next WIP  Bones Naomi, Female Vampire always kind of interesting to see how far bones has come as when you look at the metal version you can see where some of the casting did not transfer well to the bones material. Used Sorcerous mist for the skin. Thinking of using vampiric mist for the highlights,  Shade and first highlight done on the clothing. Shade on the skin as well. Was going for a Vampirella look. Like the sheen that the Vallejo Gore red has as it gives the cloth a fleshy look.

vampwip.jpg

• Like 8

This weeks WIP. for kind of haphazardly picking out the colors i think it looks rather good. 2 things i learned on this: 1. Sepia wash on gold and brass looks pretty cool.  Reapers Steel wash goes great with silver.

232100828_dwarfvalk.thumb.jpg.f20a1766e8868eaf91ff40c8d71cea16.jpg

• Like 8

been a while but got busy and then got into 3d printing so painting too a back seat but back at it now

another WIP was my mini for Day 7 of mini painting month but was not able to finish it in time will see if i can finish it for another day though.

ranger.jpg

• Like 6

another WIP the previous Dwarf ranger has been put on the back burner for now due to InMiPaMo rules about trying to finish minis in 1 day for full points so i'll work on her and other unfinished stuff on days when i don't have time to try a full paint, or after Nov is over. but for now working on SKU: 77040 Satheras the Warlock and finally cracking open the dark elf triad to make a drow warlock. used Styx purple on the outer mantel top and violet shadow in the under coat and cape, though really cant tell the difference between the two. Robe are in what is becoming my fav black Coal black wolf grey for the shirt. Might be strange to have his boots done in light brown, one of the purples would have worked for color tie ins but with all the dark colors on him wanted some light ones to counter that

warwip3.jpg.469bac16d5047c320085bc717c20874d.jpg

• Like 6