Mutilatedlips

Dark Elf Queen/Throne - 02577

You have a WONDERFUL pair of BEAUTIFULLY painted Underdark Folk posted. The Drow Babe...Queen is LOVELY in a sinister fashion.

I love the glowing runes & interior glow of the Skull...it looks like there's a conversation in progress. VERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

I like her throne!

Thanks, the blue I used was a chance I took. Normally I would have just done gray stone, but was getting bored with that and wanted to see if I could pull off something different with it. Purples and blues work well with underground stuff, so went with that.

• Like 2

The chance on the throne really paid off! It is really nice and works so well with her being dark - great composition!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Okami Xci
      Painted the throne of my Dark elf Queen....
      Made it so that throne and Queen can be seperated....
      Will probably paint a (standing) mini similar to the queen to have a "sitting and standing" version.

Warning, not everything is what it seems... "Care! don't activate any traps..." *a feint mechanical ticking&clicking sound on the background* "Wait, did that leg just move?"
    • By Citrine
      I had used a bunch of leftover paint for the Reaper bones version of Aviriel Tellerion (77070), and those colors where more in the "evil spectrum" so I switched her over to being a dark elf.  Very happy with how her face turned out, sadly she is looking down so you cannot really see it on the table.
      It has been a while since I posted, I have had a slump in my desire to paint this spring and I tend to wait until I have a bunch to show off to get the light box out.   Avirion here was painted in March.

• By Maledrakh
      So now that we know who won the Game of Thrones and ended up sitting down...

Dragoth the Defiler on Throne. Just look at the strength of that undead overlord! Holding his sword casually in the air with his arm outstretched, Darth Vader-style!
      This mini is from the second Bones kickstarter core set. I based it on a 50mm round lipped and put some black flock around it. Looks good!
      This one can also do double duty as a Charnel Throne scenery item for my Age of Sigmar Flesh Eater Courts Army.
      The sword simply would not stay glued to the skull I placed the tip at. That is the power of Bones plastic memory for you. I should have heat treated the thing to position it correctly before painting. Oh well. No matter.
      Reaper makes a metal version of this that presumably predates the Bones 2 kickstarter, and that has a vampire's head instead of a skeleton's skull. I wonder why they changed it to a skull for the Bones version?

"Ah! We meet again! And I see your sword is as big as mine!"

77201 Dragoth the Defiler
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 2 KS 2013
      Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi
      Bonesium PVC.
      50mm round lipped base

• By lazarp
      So one of my friends who plays dnd with me painted this one yesterday to be used as his pc in our campaign. He actually hasn't painted any minis for a few years so this one was a comeback for him . I really like how it turned out!

• By KingMob
      Meet Pollux! And his pseudo-dragon Nestor! Privateer turned Merc, and part of the Red Cloaks. Also: plays with fire.

89014: Seltyiel, Iconic Magus - BONES. Can you say 'fiddly bits'? This guy is packed to the gills with fiddly bits to paint. Yup, that much detail on a BONES miniature.

Painted in Autumn palette with NMM, OSL, and Texture. Really dig this miniature and how much character that was packed into 28mm. Another Klocke sculpt! That guys is brililant. Or insane. Or insanely brilliant. Either way, I like it.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 0 Anonymous, 122 Guests (See full list)