CIRCUS: Nolzur's Dancer, Black Cat Stage Magician

Rigel

Berton & Bradbury bills itself as a MAGIC circus, so let's see a couple of fortune-tellers and mystics! 

The lady--Mme Zaragossa, the Sybil of Syracuse--is from the Nolzur's pack with the barmaid. The headscarf and dress looked vaguely Roma, so I decided to take that and run with it. And a pack of Deep Cuts wizard accessories I had gotten for the books and bottles included a crystal ball, so this was an easy choice! She refuses to clarify if the Syracuse she hails from is Greece or New York. Can she actually predict the future? For player characters, absolutely.

The gentleman--Dr. Desmond Mesmer, Mentalist Extraordinaire--is from Black Cat's Civillians and Townsfolk line. He has a great worried expression. Maybe he's picking up on a hostile, and equally powered, intellect? The hypno-eidetic phantasms of his Zoeotropic Chresmodeon won't fool anyone with ACTUAL knowledge of the future! Or perhaps that oddly enthusiastic volunteer placed something from Mesmer's  deeply-buried past in the lead-lined Box of Secrecy. 

DSCN5669.thumb.JPG.7d000be3ca76e892c5596d73a543205a.JPGDSCN5670.thumb.JPG.bbd3c022981eb9f85af017e92b4f1df0.JPGDSCN5671.thumb.JPG.4ed4456b0cf3965dd548f4438de9fed3.JPGDSCN5672.thumb.JPG.aeb5a5818f1e24d417e7ad13d1793e3a.JPG

• Like 21

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/10/2019 at 4:15 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Another cool set!

He might be looking so worried because he read her mind and now knows she's after his money!

Thanks! And she can tell he knows, and he knows she knows he knows...get a precognitive and a clairvoyant too close together and it sets up a feedback loop of altering possible futures. :lol: One or the other will get a nasty headache or a nosebleed soon. 

17 hours ago, Iridil said:

Really like the Roma dancer - love the circus/sideshow theme -

8 hours ago, Warlady said:

These are both great fun!

On 3/10/2019 at 11:16 AM, Redd Knekk said:

Yeah the backstories keep me coming back!!! Awesome highlights on her dress too!

Thank you! I'm enjoying the sideshow/carnival/circus very much, and the dress was quite fun. I did a similar color scheme on the Weird West Ghost Bride: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81990-no-west-for-the-wicked-03718-ghost-bride-59017-undead-outlaw-warmachine-pistol-wraith/&tab=comments#comment-1738480 

• Haha 1