Glitterwolf

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Inarah said:

He looks bat-broccoli crazy. :) 

Dabbling too long in the Dark Arts does that to you!

Not too sure if he likes being Undead either.

7 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Good job with him. Kinda has that "Oh! Lort, what have I done."

(I blame Google for mistranslation :poke:)

Thanks!

I wonder if he's happy with the result as well.

*** I Summon FIRE!!!***

*** Wait! Not like that!****

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Iridil said:

This guy is clearly only getting started with his crazy - he looks horrified/happy! Really like the faded bloody/fleshy/dirty look to his robes - he's been playing with bodies.....

Thanks!
I think he has been listening to this:

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By vulture
      Last one for a bit, I swear! This one isn't a Reaper mini, but I had to share it because it is actually seeing game time! I am using it as the BBEG for the excellent introductory module "A Most Potent Brew" by Winghorn press. My kiddos have just encountered this beast, and it definitely spooked them a bit! Next session is the climactic final battle! I have a poster of the dungeon and everything - it has been really fun so far, and I plan on using it as a lead in for LMoP. If they survive.

• By jwitham75
      Bringing the heat to Frostgrave.

• By jwitham75
      The runes on the scroll were meant to be all glowy, but it's a bit hard to see against the light colour of the parchment.

• By R2ED
      Just keep on plugging away at these bones 5 set.  So so so much to paint still. 

Here we go.  The necromancer.

I am going to say i hate bone white from vallejo.  That stuff has terrible coverage.  Chalky.   And thinning it makes it take forever to dry.  Not a fan.  Every time i is it i think, "i should mark this bottle with an x."  

I wanted the cape to be darker red, but it still works.  I was nearly going to paint it purple and make her clothes red, but didn't.  She looks way way way too colorful for a necromancer, but it's what it is now.  

• By KruleBear
      This one has been on the desk for awhile to receive paint as there was extra on the palette. I decided to finish him off last night. Added highlights to the cloak and skulls. Shaded everything, but the cloak with Army Painter Dark Tone. I didn’t add any highlights or shading beyond the basics as it isn’t a great cast. But, I think it turned out great for the toy box. 

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)