WizKids Deep Cuts 2 Wheeled Cart WZK73096

Wanted to see how the WizKids preprimed figs were, I was going to use it unpainted since it was plastic but also need to kill time between my other figs drying, so I gave it a shot.  Came out fine for my tabletop game.  Will try some of the hordes of reaper bones I’ve stockpiled from the kickstarters.  I’ve always been concerned about the paint flaking from pieces bending 

4DA5FD68-6C3C-4D67-957B-4F868A0308F6.jpeg

D122EA89-A004-4FD9-B758-162BE3486682.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the lighter brown to highlight the tie straps. Dry brushing a lighter shade of brown on the edges of the planks next time you happening to be using brown , might make the wood more life like.  Great job for just killing time.  

I'm new at this forum stuff.  Please let me know if I should have kept my suggestion to myself.  I didn't mean it as an insult.  

If I sound like a mom, check out my name.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Motherofdungeonmaster said:

I like the lighter brown to highlight the tie straps. Dry brushing a lighter shade of brown on the edges of the planks next time you happening to be using brown , might make the wood more life like.  Great job for just killing time.  

I'm new at this forum stuff.  Please let me know if I should have kept my suggestion to myself.  I didn't mean it as an insult.  

If I sound like a mom, check out my name.

Thanks for the feedback, your comments are fine. I may apply a quick  dry bush when I do another, I have two more lol.   Thx

22 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Looks great.  I haven't worked with much of the pre-primed Wizkids stuff, but I can tell you that paint sticks really well to Bones, even when they have bendy parts. 

Thanks, I have a bunch of bones minions I just keep in a bag and throw on the table for quick encounters. I didn’t have giants and demons I should paint :) 

• Like 1