Sign in to follow this  
Adrift

Reaper, Galladoria, Bombshell, CAV, Terratiles, Frontline Games

16 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

They are all cool, but the cav and the iron golem are excellent. 

Thanks! Painting CAVs is really new to me, despite having backed the CAV Kickstarters. They're actually helping me practice my OSL so I'm enjoying that learning curve a lot. 

• Like 3

Very nice batch. I agree, I also love how the battleguard golem nmm turned out.

The terratile and dungeon peice are amazing as well. I like how much colors you've put into them.

• Like 2

You did an amazing job on my TerraScapes tiles!  What paints and layers did you use? Very well executed m8.  Seeing these painted up fills me up with smiles!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minigrinder said:

You did an amazing job on my TerraScapes tiles!  What paints and layers did you use? Very well executed m8.  Seeing these painted up fills me up with smiles!

They were painted up using base layers of Americana craft paints, then washed with combos of Vallejo washes, and detailed/highlighted using Reaper MSPs. You've created a great product man, and I know fulfilling the KS is painstaking but worth it!

Looking forward to seeing your hextiles, though I do not have a printer of my own. 

Thanks m8! Its been hell waiting around on a third party.  I'm just happy its finally and consistently churning out now.  I would do resin again, but it would need to be a very special circumstance with a lot of guarantees on the table.  I'd prefer to launch a KS every 6 months rather than every 1.5 years.  Its a lot of time inbetween paychecks if you get my meaning. 

An ender3 will put you back $200 shipped.  There is a learning curve,  but when it comes to the cost of terrain, its very much worth taking the plunge.   The Hextiles are just the beginning into my adventures in STL making! Caves & Grottos will get reimagined into STL's and other future sets too.  I still have plans for a Cliffs & Crags set too.  I think there is a void in open terrain like this.  Seems everyone always produces buildings and dungeons when more often than not the party is adventuring between those places.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By angelGPD
      Hello everyone, I'm just presenting you my version of Rauthurus! 

• By Rigel
      I don't know precisely how the deal went down, but Bombshell's Neirans from their Counterblast line are pretty much Reaper Andromedans with a bit more height and bulk. (They also have some cycloptic Illyrians much like Sparg and one of the Alien Exotic Dancers.) This is one such, along with various colleagues we have seen before: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91106-spacefuture-empress-messalina-iv-of-the-andromedans-and-vizier-as-zeta-reticulans/

Her Athame-Glaive demonstrates her ritual authority as General and Commander of the Empress's Fleet. (Before all this pandemic unpleasantness hit my home state, I visited New Mexico for a family vacation, and you BET I picked up some tabletop-scale flying saucers in Roswell.)

With a member of the Technician Caste: 

Making demands of the Chief Scientician: 
      "We need more SPEED, laboratory beetle! 3.2 c is simply not enough to take those witless Earthlings down before they can activate a counteroffensive!"
      "Feh! Cartilage-brained savage, there is only so far you can bend space before it starts bending back! Our wotta-metal hulls can withstand only so much hypergeometric translocation before giving way!"
      "THEN MAKE THEM STRONGER!"

Giving the Grand Vizier a piece of her mind (she's not the best at subtle intrigue, preferring to cut right to the point, or the throat, either way)

"So, scheming remipede, my underlings tell me that the platinum requisitioned for their catalytic cannon has been rerouted to the Citadel of Nobles."
      "A most unfortunate happenstance, War-Leader. Bureaucracy will err; I shall have the Commissariat ritually castigated."

"It was specifically rerouted to a guild of pleasure-barge manufacturers."
      "The less civic-minded among the nobility are known for their excess. Would that there were some way to curb their indulgences; I, your humble servant and that of Empire, have tried time and again to..."
      "The guild is under contract to build YOU a Sybaric Yacht!!"

"One must have some way to relax after the rigors of serving both Her Incomparable Majesty and the people, War-Leader; a very reasonable perquisite. It would be invidious to suggest otherwise. Now, to the point of this interlocution, if there is one?"
      "You always choose your words so carefully, Vizier. I'm so glad you chose 'point' right now."

• By Mcfoltzy
      Had some fun with these 2 mimics cant wait to see them on the game table

• By Ooook
      What's better to start my KS Bones topic than Mr. Bones himself ?

(bigger pics on my blog : click the pic to go there)

(click on the pic to view more)

And some treasure/objective tokens with Bones bits and various other stuff (Alkemy, Oathsworn Miniatures, GW, and even Ex-Illis) :

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)