Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroorex

Christmas with Mama 77323, 01620, 01593, 01631 ,

Awesome! I love the colours, especially on the wings :winkthumbs: The helpful little cat-dragon is adorable as well.

• Like 4

Awesome, I had the same idea and ordered all the Christmas Dragons ( except the M.E.O.W. infiltrator) for that purpose, only I will use Kyphrixis.

Well done!

A wonderfull funny piece!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kuroneko said:

Awesome! I love the colours, especially on the wings :winkthumbs: The helpful little cat-dragon is adorable as well.

Thanks, i'm so glad you like it!The cat dragon is adorable.  Captures the I want to be helpful just as I caizse the tree to fall over .  Much she's part of the family, we think she's adopted...

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome, I had the same idea and ordered all the Christmas Dragons ( exceot the M.E.O.W. infiltrator) for that purpose, only I will use Kyphrixis.

Well done!

A wonderfull funny piece!

Thank you, i'm glad you lile it! You were my inspiration for the piece.  I had ordered the little dragons at the same time you mentioned your plans and the idea was born!  I chose Blightfang for the mommy after I noticed that her scales were all different leaf patterns and she had a very motherly grin.

• Like 3

That turned out so well, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this, it encourages me to try something similar. Maybe we could do a Christmas Dragon thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

That turned out so well, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting this, it encourages me to try something similar. Maybe we could do a Christmas Dragon thread.

Thank you!  Little vignettes can showcase a lot in a little space and can help you see new sides to the sculpts.  In this case the little dragons have puppy dog like expressions and the cat dragon has classic cat mix of wonder and mayhem you need in every kitten.

6 hours ago, Inarah said:

That is so sweet!

Thank you.  I really like how it turned out

• Like 1

Wonderful colors on blightfang - Love her! This is such a great scene and use of the Christmas dragons! Never too early for holiday cheer :)

• Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 9:35 AM, Iridil said:

Wonderful colors on blightfang - Love her! This is such a great scene and use of the Christmas dragons! Never too early for holiday cheer :)

Thanks!  I had a great time painting her.  It's always fun when you discover something youndont expect in a mini while you are painting it.  The leaf shaped scales were quite a surprise and led to the color scheme I went with.

On 3/18/2019 at 11:29 AM, Shadowphaze said:

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Well done.

I really appreciate that!  Thank you 

• Like 2

What a great scene!  You are a dragon lover after my own heart!  I'll have to do something like this with some of mine.

• Thanks 1