• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      So I've been poking at this diorama idea for a couple of years, and it's morphed a bit since I first started it, but I'm thinking that I'm nearing the final composition. But... I'm beginning to second guess myself. 

So, do you think this tells a good/clear story? 
      Should I remove the adventurers from their bases, or paint the bases to match the floor? 

Any and all thoughts welcome! 

• By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Disserrma
      3rd large figure of the year completed.  @Roonfizzle made a request for some giant spiders and we just so happened to get this guy from Bones 4.  I am not looking forward to running into this one in the dark someday soonish.
      I really like how it came out though, particularly the stone work.  I wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone and make the stone multicolored; instead of just shades of grey, so I figured it was a good time to give wet blending a try.  C&C welcome.

• By cornucopia
      Hello everyone,

So I finally took the plunge to post here, so please accept my take on the Owlbear from the Reaper Black series. All comments or remarks are welcome!

Many greetings,
      Philip

*EDIT : added additional photographs.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 2 Anonymous, 198 Guests (See full list)