• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      always luv pirate's and a mind flayer, woot. Had trouble deciding the clothing for him but that decided to just go with a leather like feel.

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      I painted a raptor.

He was a speed paint to let out some steam.
    • By Kangaroorex
      Just a few more pieces that I completed over the memorial day weekend.  The problem with these show offs is I don't usually get to post them until after the thread wraps up...

Fun to paint and a really great sculpt, I didn't do the piece justice but I do like how it turned out.  It did give me a chance to practice my flame and yellows and reds.  Hope you like it too!

• By Nethear
      Finished painting the Roc as a Thunderbird. I lost patience halfway through, so not much blending and proper highlighting.

• By vhaidra
      Well I said it already I have started a lot of wips and I`m painting at all from time to time and nothing gets finished.

Lorna The Huntress is a cool sculpt I ever wished to paint and now finaly I started it. I have got 3 wips already and you missed the first 2 ones and so I made a photo collage for you to see the other wip stages too.

Here you can see what I was talking about already: I start messy. I don`t mind about clean painting at all, but with time it all becomes more clean, finer, it gets more depth, more contrast, more vibrant colours and so on. This is the way I work.

I have no real concept for her and still consider about a base. Ideas are most welcome

I have to link her for nudity I`m afraid and the bad news are: My image hoster compressed the images. Aaaaargh. Images are too small, but I hope you see enough. Next time I can upload single photos to my image hoster and because of a different size they won`t be compressed like this big collage. For the final photos of the finished Miniature I will post a link to my homepage and there you also can see all angles of her. Nothing is finished here and I will go on working out all details more.

As always: All feedback is appreciated.

Link for nudity:

Lorna front side

Lorna back side

Cheers,
      Yvonne

• Who's Online   38 Members, 1 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)