Sign in to follow this  
ryc03

A selection of CAVs

Haven't post anything here for so long...

I'm not really following any color scheme here, since I am not familiar with the lore of CAV at all (I'm more interested in the game).

Also I wish I learnt a bit more about painting technique for glowing effect before painting the windows...

y4mVhCZEvQAZzjCm8J1BJWAwH-079XuRKVS4K-sN

y4mdzS-TH2Fz5MNADma6Y28Kw5Stoxba7XbxFGcc y4mDQMuiBXRt-fkhA4oVqThZQJHuQA-tdBKr_s5O

y4mWYCca1NjnuoAHduHxVGFZa-f9ELgRj08J0N4n  y4mv1-qlexTpcC0nvIgJ07bbKi25xnBDNrdlfHJt

y4mW2UtuhIwlzL0PlogHyxU3j2qOCEkZbEJvyzD0 y4mnNUOhxvnDOd9i8eoM0gWUjrgOhN0b2RgK-Myu

y4monE-dsWtaG_liDvrkw7D1lFouhHRb2U6wp-5k

y4mLat8eoHQL7wEPPT9ZzaaGumebZtUT92qVkXSm

y4ma2h1NEyUfr156niD_SFoQC0YVy-T3bZqJvI1h

y4m94UHgiHm4VYsQ-HVp1___Ji8-uuQC_cWIDlM4

y4mNGjS71NsX9kWUW1iv4ay1_hvkvu3r11JPzMOA

• Like 22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      My LFGS had a painting contest on its FB Star Wars Legion page a bit ago.  2 weeks to paint up a squad of at least 4 figures. As creativity counted, I decided to set my white and black paint aside and paint something besides Stormtroopers.
      I took a look through the Rebel scum I'd acquired and really like the poses and sculpts for the Rebel Veterans.
      I'd planned to do the whole box of 7 figures, but (as anyone who's seen my WIPs knows) I'm not the fastest painter.  I'm lucky if I can get one figure done in two weeks.
      So I quickly decided to just do 4 figures for the contest.

I liked how they came out, and they did get "best painted" in the contest,  so I guess they are alright.

It then took me another 6 weeks to finally finish the last 3 figures (see?  Sloooooow.)
      But the whole unit is finally done.

Should probably read the rules on them sometime soon.....

Now back to all those Stormtroopers.

• By Arutema
      Putting my new Photon through its paces printing some Heroforge sculpts.

The halfling operative is actually a mash-up of two Heroforge sculpts in Tinkercad. (Why can't Heroforge let you have just a single cyberarm?)

Didn't think to photograph her till I had the primer on:

The first print of the gnome solarion didn't have enough supports on the arm with the fireball, so after cleaning the resulting lump out of the vat and trying again with more supports, here she is, supports and all:

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had painted a flail as a test model, and then decided to do a group since it was an easy color scheme.
      had too many tags, but it's a pillager, wolverine, flail, outlaw, and poltergeist 

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      So I was just about to check out my first Star Wars Legion game night at the lfgs when the whole apocalypse thing happened, so rather than painting my Imperials, I've been focusing on  getting my rebel scum assembled so that wife (who is "mostly" interested in playing) and I can learn to play here at home. With that complete I now need to get some more Imperials finished so we can actually play, since I'm not attaching bases to the Imperials until they are painted.
      As my wife actually agreed to play this weekend, that meant I needed a commander quick!  So I pulled up the FFG guide online to paint Vader and knocked out a decent tabletop in a couple of hours.

Good enough and he already squeaked on a victory yesterday in our first game (he had one wound left).
      Now back to painting white armor to get more troopers ready.....sigh.

• By Inarah
      Coming in March.

"3D printable STL files for RPG / wargaming - support-free minis, terrain, and vehicles for your Scifi and Cyberpunk game tables."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ecaroth/the-ignis-quadrant-3d-printable-tabletop-models?fbclid=IwAR1Qe9ssykZnV46G-nOv7it4jq_Flry7L4Fufx8_wFOl_-AkRt8Poj8eesQ

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)