• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Livesay
      A year ago I painted my first minis for D&D. It's not my best work, but it's most definitely an upgrade!

• By lazarp
      I've got this mini in the legend of drizzt board game last december and I just hated it right off the bat. The weird pose, lack of details, undefined face, I could go on... Also, something that was quite striking about it was the lack of feminine detalis and a kind of a masculine look of the female ranger  It looked to me more like a man dressed as a female ranger, and I found that quite funny and promising!

As I've thought more about it, it reminded me of Doris from "Sherk" and Okama characters from "One Piece", which I both love!

So those characters inspired me to paint Catti in a similar fashion, which I believe gave the mini much needed character. I like how it turned out and I think she will make an interesting pc or npc in our dnd campaign! 
      Enjoy! 

• By HolkDiggity
      "I need a swig of some strong, Dwarven ale!"
                                             -Baldur's Gate

Jalarak Leadbarrels, stepping out of the Firendly Arm Inn, bringing the next round to his waiting adventuring party. (1368 DR, Colorized)

(Ignore the water spots on my backdrop. I have cats and they knock things over and don't tell me about it. I have to find out later, for myself.)

• By NyarlaBcn
      In the spirit of this colorful june, my hommage to my community ^^ 
      I'm a bit hesitant with the tattoo's outcome, but besides that pretty happy with the result. 

If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery & give it a like & follow it means everything  ^^ its @albertnyarla

• By 72moonglum
      So here is the third figure from the set I was working on recently, a female fighter or ranger with staff. Nowadays on the Ral Partha's site, they just call her a fighter, but she originally belonged  to a three piece blister pack of Rangers from Julie Guthrie's "All Things Dark and Dangerous" figure line.

Being she was a ranger originally, quite the opposite of the Ranger Archer I just finished a few days ago, I tried to give her a bit more natural colors.  And here is then the group together, and the original image I found from an old catalogue:

So anyhow, fun figure to paint, hope you all enjoy!
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 194 Guests (See full list)