Sign in to follow this  
goblu79

Does Reaper make 15mm Minis?

They did a 15mm fantasy line along time ago and the molds were sold off to another company. Not sure of the name off the top of my head. I think they are to entrenched maintin8ng the current lines to venture back into that market.

Not sure where the rest of the 15mm figs went (or even what they were?), but Magister Militum sells the Lizardmen in the Historical Period - Fantasy - Lizardmen and Amphibian Men section. They are the first 5 packs (BDL1-5).

• Like 1

The 15mm line was known as Shadow Corp (dwarves, elementals, black orcs, goblins, orcs, trolls and undead), and as mentioned are still mostly in production by Magister Militum - although the demon faction miniatures are still available from Reaper as their "blood imps"...

image.png.7112d17ccf273993c2e4562cd0d81c15.png

You can still find packs of Shadow Corp in Reaper packaging on EvilBuy from time to time...

I recently picked up two packs of the dwarven berzerkers, since one of the things on my rpg bucket list is having a party get overrun by a horde of rabid knee-high butt-nekkid barbarians, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4