Dragon Gold - Reaper - 09450

Base:
Grass Green - Reaper - 09014
Caucasian Flesh - Reaper - 29823
Alien Goo - Reaper - 09294
Snow Shadow - Reaper - 09021
Brown Liner - Reaper - 09064
Earth Brown - Reaper - 09029

Powered by paintRack v1.25.2.6 for Android by Courageous Octopus!
Get it now on Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.courageousoctopus.paintrack

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

I like the eyes!

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

Very cute - love the eyes and color of the dress.

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

A fun job there! But everytime I see Amelia all I can hear is that drunken goose in the Aristocats going "Ameeeeeeeelia"

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By R2ED
      Good lord!  More still on the way. 
      I gotta say, "wow!"  Vallejo metals may as well be Magic.  It's so much better! 

This time tried using sepia ink to line their deeper areas, or bangles.  No wash on the skin this time, but i did give in to using it on the outfits and clothing.  Needed shade. 

I also tested two of them with Corax white primer and two with The Armory grey primer. Only thing that i noticed was it took more layers on the skin with the white.  I thought it was going to be easier.  Oh well. 

Any thoughts? 

• By R2ED
      More to come for this little dude. 

Tried doing a couple things people suggested in my other projects. Mixed inks into paints, went thinner on paint and more layers, focused on less colors and more mixing. 

Pretty happy so far. 
      Will be following up with damage report, but had to post.

Always good to have feedback if you see improvements. 

• By R2ED
      I received my KS Goblin Brats and love them!  I'm going to have to figure out what to do with them and how i want to base them.  For the time being they are a blast to paint.  Each one has taught me something new.  The smaller details needed to get at them is good practice.  

The first one I did, I used a deeper color on the Goblin skin, but then used the actual color Goblin Skin from Vallejo.  I love the bright tone of it!  I attempted doing small highlights with yellow to bring the green forward, but I'm not sure about the results of it.  I've done two more since and been practicing on thinning a wash instead of going in layers.  It seems pretty much equal on all of them, so I think it comes down to preference.  One thing I am trying to work on is the glint in the eyes and trying to really use the bigger eyes as a means to get better at eye work.  I'm pretty happy with the results so far. 

Oh...i did learn another valuable lesson that nearly made me cry.  After putting careful attention to highlights and such, I was adding white color to the teeth.  In doing so, I accidently had some of it bleed on to the face and immediately went to wipe it off and this happened... (see photo).

I managed to add some layers back on, but to see the work get stripped away because I was too heavy handed made me walk away and resist doing a table flip.  It's all part of learning, right?

• By Geoff Davis
      14465: Durin Dwarf Pathfinder Sgt sculpted by Tom Mason.  I never would have tried this blue and bronze colour scheme of my own choice, but one of the players in my D&D game requested it, and now I like it. 

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)