• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Well, the story's seven or eight years in the making, but we finally got married.

Now we just need to get Gene Van Horne to sculpt a bride and groom mouseling. Or a zombie bride and groom mouseling. Or a bride and groom mouseling with chainsaws...

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/44574-zombie-mouselings-a-love-story/&tab=comments#comment-616402 

Congrats!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mice wedding

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Pegazus said:

I wonder how hard it would be to mod either the pilgrim mouslings. Maybe sub the princess mousling for the bride.

Oh, and congrats.

...wul, dang. Now you got me thinkin'. And I already HAVE spare chainsaws....

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, I got another one of these cuties. I went for the classic witch color this time around. This is a 03535, Halloween Mousling sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Metalchaos
      Trick or treat, let start the week with a Halloween theme Mousling. This is the ghost costumed 03535, Halloween Mousling sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's a crossover I prepared especially for today. This little mouse is a 03535, Halloween Mousling 1 sculpted by Gene Van Horne. I painted her in pinktober colors.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here comes the hero! And, group pictures with the Zombies. This is model 01512, Mousling Chainsaw Hero that was part of Reaper Artist Con 2010 Special Edition Figures sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Metalchaos
      Hey everyone, here comes another set of Mousling. This on is 01512, Mousling Zombie. It was part of Reaper Artist Con 2010 Special Edition Figures sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)