I wonder how hard it would be to mod either the pilgrim mouslings. Maybe sub the princess mousling for the bride.

Oh, and congrats.

• Like 6

Congratulations and felicitations. May there be many more mouslings in the years to come. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Zombie toppers.jpg

Is that your wedding cake?! It's so cute!! :wub:

Congratulations to you both! May you have many more happy years together! :wub:^_^ 

• Like 4

Not exactly a wedding cake... but it was pointed out that this whole circus STARTED with those mouselings, so...

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Well, the story's seven or eight years in the making, but we finally got married.

Now we just need to get Gene Van Horne to sculpt a bride and groom mouseling. Or a zombie bride and groom mouseling. Or a bride and groom mouseling with chainsaws...

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/44574-zombie-mouselings-a-love-story/&tab=comments#comment-616402 

Congrats!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor mice wedding

• Like 7

12 hours ago, Pegazus said:

I wonder how hard it would be to mod either the pilgrim mouslings. Maybe sub the princess mousling for the bride.

Oh, and congrats.

...wul, dang. Now you got me thinkin'. And I already HAVE spare chainsaws....

• Like 2

Congratulations :bday: I just read your whole Zombie Mouselings thread and I'm so happy that you found your soulmate again.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sanael
      For use in a D&D 5E game I'm playing in, this is my lizardfolk ranger, Suresh. 

I really love Gene's lizardfolk sculpts, and I like that they're in Bones, because that makes them cheap enough to be plentiful and very easy to customize. Obviously modified from the original "spearman:" removed spear, repositioned arms, added axe and shield, added lizard crest.

The shield and mud were both made with Happy Seppuku (R.I.P.) stamps; the plants, crest and shield straps were handmade from greenstuff; the axe is from a Kingdom Death: Monster phoenix weapon sprue.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, it's an Orcish Weekend. Here is 14270, Dantral the half-Orc, Reven Captain sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      This model is from the Warlord line and part of the Reven faction. I painted it with Reaper's MSP acrylic paint and ink.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, I painted these almost a year ago and completed there base last week. The base are 40mm diameter, the FG173 Field Grass Light Green and C1211 Realistic Water are from Woodland Scenics. From left to right; 77154 Lizardman Spearman, 77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield, 77155 Lizardman Warrior and 77425 Lizardman Archer all sculpted by Gene Van Horne.

• By Geoff Davis
      Reaper 02954 Crystal Golem painted up to be an "Emerald Guardian" for a 5e D&D game.  I used the airbrush to paint the greens, then used pure white to do all the edge highlights.  I think it would look better if I slowed down and made the edge highlights thinner.  It also doesn't really follow the rules for painting transparent materials like gems.  However, it was a speed painted experiment... so it came out a bit messy.  It looks good on the tabletop though.  Total time on this figure was about two hours.  Most of that time was spend prepping the figure by smoothing out the faces of the crystals so the edges would be nice and sharp for highlighting.  Greenstuff base too about 15 minutes to apply.  Then waited  a day for it to dry.  Airbrushing the primer took about 15 minutes. Then waited a day for it to dry.  Airbrushing the greens took about 15 minutes.  Then waited for a couple of days before getting back to it to do the white edge highlights which took about half an hour.  Speed paint total time...about 5 days.  Super fast!!!

• By Auberon
      One of my goals this year is to work through my pile of unpainted Bones from all the kickstarters.  First up, a mini that was used as a test piece and then put back to gather dust for a few years.  It was painted fairly quickly using glaze technique, which helped keep me from fussing over the details. One mini off the shelf of shame (or rather, out of the plastic box of shame).

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 165 Guests (See full list)