Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

Midlam: The Halfling Dead

I like a bunch of these sculpts, but not all of them, and of course, I like a mix of male and female.

still the price is good.  I'm leaning in, probably for the females.  

# 2,3,4,5,6,11,12,14   odd #s are male. 

okay females + 2 males would cover it. 

anyone have any info / experience with creators? 

Edited by Evilhalfling

I have backed two of their projects (would have backed a third, but it was going when I was short of cash), and they were excellent mini's! Delivery pretty quick, considering they are overseas. They even included a pretty cool postcard if I remember correctly.

• Like 3

Curse you Midlam, and the halflings you fling at me!!

I'm in for the horrific ones!

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

They're one of the top KS companies in my book. I've backed them 8 times, and they fully delivered on time, every time (I'm disregarding Canada customs delays).

Their offerings are always so unique, yet completely mainstream. Midlam has a knack of making the right kind of niche minis. For example, halfling undead is not a particularly original idea, but very few companies actually make minis for them. them.

P.S. Of course I'm backing them a 9th time.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Evilhalfling said:

I like a bunch of these sculpts, but not all of them, and of course, I like a mix of male and female.

still the price is good.  I'm leaning in, probably for the females.  

# 2,3,4,5,6,11,12,14   odd #s are male. 

okay females + 2 males would cover it. 

I have backed several of their Kickstarters and have been pleased with their fulfilment and charmed by their figures. (Thanks to them I have male and female ninja halflings!)

• Like 4

Another vote of confidence for Midlam. This one isn't really what I need to spend money on, but their quality and speed on the ghost one was top notch. 

• Like 2

I too have backed most of their Kickstarters and been very happy with the quality and speed of delivery.  Before I looked I was thinking I didn't need undead halflings, but now I am doomed, they are so cute!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Forgot to mention earlier, went in for two sets of two mini's again. Getting the Vampire and Necromancer sets. I wanted the Ghosts, but it sounded like it would be complicated for midlam. I can get the rest later:) Speaking of which, they just announced the witches are available on their site now.

• Like 1

A while back I pledged for all the minis in this batch.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this