Stonebred

D&D at ReaperCon?

Growtix is asking me to setup a gamer profile to register for games, but when I try to do it I get an error screen. Is anyone else having this issue? I really want to get my regs in early so I can get a spot at the tables. Thanks!

• Like 1

I think several other people have mentioned the exact same problem. I'm not sure if a solution has been found, though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

I think several other people have mentioned the exact same problem. I'm not sure if a solution has been found, though.

@ReaperAHawk?

Huzzah! 

--OneBoot :D 

• Like 1

I got an email from a Rob at growtix support. He asked for some info to help me setup a gamer profile and said he's not sure why the page isn't working on their site. I replied with my gamer info, so hopefully this will get resolved soon. I really want to play in the Dreadmere games that @ReaperWolf is running. The Hand of Light will prevail against the Maggotcrown!!

• Like 3

It appears to be working now, or at least it just seemed to work for me. It says I have registered for a couple games, but they don't show up in my schedule.

• Like 2

Just found it, doesn't show up in the schedule I had been looking at, but it does show up in the gaming dashboard. I just don't know if I got Thursday or Friday

• Like 2

Yes!! It is working now and I was able to get in on the games I wanted. Woot! Woot!

• Like 1

Sorry. As you all already know, Growtix found and fixed the problem. 

Still waiting on the local D&D Adventurer's League to submit their games, as well as Michael Kirk's Pathfinder events. 

So, more games are coming!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think it just started yesterday. There was some sort of problem with growtix and creating your gamer profile, but it started working for me yesterday

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rawlkeer said:

I think it just started yesterday. There was some sort of problem with growtix and creating your gamer profile, but it started working for me yesterday

Yea I'm looking st them I don't think it's skewed me anything yet

• Like 1