Jump to content
Stonebred

D&D at ReaperCon?

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, ReaperWolf said:

I submitted my official Dreadmere rpg events powered by D&D 5e. This is year 4 of the Dreadmere saga and we're premiering a new outlaw band. This year all 7 outlaw bands will be playable so you'll be able to play all your old favorites as well as the new band.

 

Stay tuned...

 

>>ReaperWolf

I hope to finally make it to a session of this this year.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played in one of Reaperwolf's games 2 years ago, and it was a blast. I missed last year, but I'm hoping to get in this year.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I played in one of Reaperwolf's games 2 years ago, and it was a blast. I missed last year, but I'm hoping to get in this year.

Yea I'm really hoping to get into at least the cthon one since they're available again! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

I played in one of Reaperwolf's games 2 years ago, and it was a blast. I missed last year, but I'm hoping to get in this year.

 

I played in a couple myself the last year at the factory (the Dark Carnival year). It was a great time. Anyone that is thinking about signing up for ReaperWolf's games, don't think, just do it!!! Fantastic gamemaster, great person for the hobby.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ReaperWolf said:

I submitted my official Dreadmere rpg events powered by D&D 5e. This is year 4 of the Dreadmere saga and we're premiering a new outlaw band. This year all 7 outlaw bands will be playable so you'll be able to play all your old favorites as well as the new band.

 

Stay tuned...

 

>>ReaperWolf

This sounds amazing!!

 

I didn't get the opportunity to play in any games last year as I crammed the maximum number of classes in. This year, I want to spend some time gaming and meeting with others around the table.

 

I've got my VIP tickets... I've got my class schedule.... now I'm itching to set up my gaming mayhem for the weekend. :)

Anyone know when they will begin to post the gaming schedules? I'm super excited already...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does someone go about submitting a game event that they would run? Now I have my class schedule, I know how much other time I have to run a game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rawlkeer said:

How does someone go about submitting a game event that they would run? Now I have my class schedule, I know how much other time I have to run a game

@ReaperAHawk might be the right person to contact.

GEM

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The official Dreadmere ReaperCon 2019 RPG events have been submitted, accepted, and posted to GrowTix.

 

Have at it and remember, seating is limited although I reserve the right to add +1 or +2 on a whim.

 

>>ReaperWolf

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First post. This will be my second reapercon to actually go and play at, and last year's was pretty damn impressive. I'm hoping more AL adventures will be up, but the schedule on GrowTix doesn't have any yet. Anyone know if there will be any D&D AL adventures, or is it still too far out to make the list yet? With how things have been with AL, I fear less people are interested in DMing, but I certainly hope that's not the case for the con.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SharpDressedDan said:

First post. This will be my second reapercon to actually go and play at, and last year's was pretty damn impressive. I'm hoping more AL adventures will be up, but the schedule on GrowTix doesn't have any yet. Anyone know if there will be any D&D AL adventures, or is it still too far out to make the list yet? With how things have been with AL, I fear less people are interested in DMing, but I certainly hope that's not the case for the con.

Yes, there will be AL. I know DMs are still signing up for slots, but when that finishes the game schedule should be up. I know that I'm running up to tier 4 AL Thursday-Saturday and there will be an Epic on Sunday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, incubusgames said:

Yes, there will be AL. I know DMs are still signing up for slots, but when that finishes the game schedule should be up. I know that I'm running up to tier 4 AL Thursday-Saturday and there will be an Epic on Sunday


Thanks so much, @incubusgames. That really does set my mind at ease. I had wonderful time last year and managed to run through the "Bad Business in Parnast" and "Parnast Under Seige" adventures and had an absolute ball. Even dressed up as the half orc paladin I was playing. That will definitely be something I'm hoping I can repeat again this time with a new character.

40642326_10101152234449758_5091402555079000064_o.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...