Wow,... the skills. Where do I start....

NMM pops this off, the eyes are always ON POINT, and the smooth blending is just top notch. Beautiful job MC!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You have become a master in painting these anthros!

Superb!

There is something fishy about this one, maybe something he ate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Now it comes out; i.e., Cthulhu is a Cat Person...or maybe it is the other way around. In either case, the Cultist Cat painted up BEAUTIFULLY with your own unique Furry Folk touch. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is terrific - love the tenticle coloring and the way the sucker side coloring matches the scabard. Beautiful fur and eyes as usual - nice glint of madness in his eyes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now