FWIW, it was mentioned up thread by @Smokestack that they are using the same resin as their Kritterkins line and @Clearman mentioned liking the resin.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:48 AM, Clearman said:

I really enjoyed the resin they used for their Kritterkin line.  Hopefully they will use the same kind.

On 3/27/2019 at 3:55 PM, Smokestack said:

From the Facebook page. They Are! I always seem to be cash strapped when they kickstart... :mellow:

"Bombshell is going back to Kickstarter on May 7th! Our brand new production facility is up and running and this will give us a huge boost to expand our molding and casting equipment for the new shop. All new Babes and Sidekicks will be cast in-house in high quality pressure cast resin, the same we use for our KritterKins line. Be on the lookout in the coming weeks for pics of the new sculpts, the new shop, and updates on all aspects of production."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xiwo Xerase said:

If you want to use BGC colors, the better question is: Can I mod the figure enough for each of the other three suits so I can have all of them?  (You don't have to be exact, just enough to give the impression of the other suits.)

This sounds like a project for ReaperCon 2020.  (For someone else.)

After googling images of an old favorite

well you would have to add a larger bubble visor on the alternate head, and the whip helmet things would be easy enough for lenna 

but Nene who is at least 6" shorter would be a problem plus she has different portions.

perhaps a diorama with her mostly concealed/trapped in rubble? 

it could be done with 3 copies. 

• Like 1

This will be the first Bombshell kickstarter I didn’t back, due to the short runtime.

Just don’t have the disposable funds for it at this time.

• Like 2

Nice models, but for the ones I want, the shipping costs are prohibitive.

Though if they're present at RCon, I may get them there.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Nice models, but for the ones I want, the shipping costs are prohibitive.

Though if they're present at RCon, I may get them there.

That's what I was thinking, but this is scheduled for a Dec. delivery, so it might have to be next year's ReaperCon.

Oh, what shall I do without adding these to the giant pile of unpainted plastic and metal for another year? Woe is me! :poke:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Doug Sundseth said:

Oh, what shall I do without adding these to the giant pile of unpainted plastic and metal for another year? Woe is me! :poke:

Woe is us! <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I like all the figures, but only the Helpasaurus and Tara are calling to me. I think I'm waiting a little bit. Shipping to Canada is annoying, but I can also ship to my mom and wait. Heh. 

• Like 2

Wow. These have my eye - they look gorgeous. I was worried with the names they'd look like pinups...can anyone attest to shipped quality from previous KS?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Wow. These have my eye - they look gorgeous. I was worried with the names they'd look like pinups...can anyone attest to shipped quality from previous KS?

I haven't really worked with Bombshell resins. But all the products I've seen from them have been excellent quality. I wouldn't personally worry about quality at all here.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

1 minute ago, Gadgetman! said:

They have the good stuff. 

Indeed.  Their previous kickstarters were all metal (with the exception of Kritterkins), and the quality was excellent.

• Like 1

Still apprehensive about resin, but a knight saber is just too good to pass up. So I'm in for a $10 at the moment. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Clearman said:

Indeed.  Their previous kickstarters were all metal (with the exception of Kritterkins), and the quality was excellent.

Bombshell also did a jungle elf on raptor that was an all resin mini in a previous kickstarter.

It was very nicely cast. Sharp details.E6DC2F4B-D655-4328-8D91-0E2EB63487E9.jpeg.5121ad15308f6d4a586f6714b35986e3.jpeg

15 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I backed all their previous Bombshell Babes kickstarters as well as several of their Counterblast kickstarters.

All Top Quality stuff. 

I should also also mention that Bombshells Counterblast line also had several vehicles and robots in resin. Again top quality.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 9