• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nice modifications on those!

Let's see:

Changeling rogue

Aundairi (or Lhazaarite?) duellist

Aereni elf wizard (or maybe cleric of the undying court)

Cannith artificer

How'd I do?

• Like 2

I would love to hear about the characters. I am a huge Eberron fan and think these have some great flavor!

1 minute ago, Sanael said:

Let's see:

Changeling rogue

Cannith artificer

How'd I do?

Good guesses. I would have said the same for the first three. The fourth one gives me a little pause because of the roof. My initial thought was some type of acrobatic rogue.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Sanael said:

Let's see:

Changeling rogue

Cannith artificer

How'd I do?

Thanks!  You did pretty well. :-) It was a 5e campaign:

Changeling bard (the school that steals identities, can't remember the name), she's an infiltrator from Sharn.

Ex-Lyrandar paladin/hexblade, sky pirate with a hook hand, a scaly hobgoblin nemesis he calls The Crocodile, and an overdeveloped sense of vengeance.

Aereni shadow monk, mostly retired assassin.

Human sorcerer bounty hunter from Sharn, favored soul of the Sovereign Host with slippers of spider climbing.  You can just make out the top of the holy symbol under the eaves on the right side of the picture.

• Like 5

Ha, yeah on second look I thought Lyrandar was likely for the fellow on the ship rail. Love his backstory, that's great stuff.

The whole crew sounds like a great party, hope the game doesn't fall apart entirely on you.

• Like 2

Conversion notes:

Changeling bard is standing in a plastic arch that my buddy made with his 3d printer.  Model was on thingaverse, I believe.

Sky pirate was some kind of vampire.  I whittled his left hand into a hook, trimmed down the cloak, and shaved off his fangs and ascot.  I carved the deck and railing from 5mm corkboard, and the barrel is a Bones.

Shadow monk was a tiefling, so I had to trim his horns and tail off, which turned out to be trickier than I expected.  The crates and candelabra are Bones.  I planned to make heavy use of shadows and light in the paint steps.

Favored soul roof was fun to build.  The two walls and roof are pinned and carved corkboard.  The 3d printing buddy mentioned above used a laser cutter to burn the Sovereign Host symbol from 2mm plywood.  The gargoyle head at the end of the gutter is literally just the head of a Bones goatman.

• Like 5