Sign in to follow this  
Weird-O

Steve Jackson Games - Ogrethulhu

First you start with a giant cybertank so tough that step one in an engagement is to nuke it, and step two is to get serious because all that did was get it mad.

Then you let and Elder God take it for a spin...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

That is a WONDERFULLY bizarre contraption, AND BEAUTIFULLY painted as well. VERY WELL DONE in a strange sort of way!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Weird-O said:

I didn't create a thing, SJG actually sold this, though I think it's long OOP.

Yep! Rules weren't developed for it, and it even little spawn guys were part of the miniature line!

SJG10-1405.jpg?1390166274

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Weird-O said:

Ogrethulhu has no need for your souls. HE/SHE/IT/KRAFT HAS COME FOR YOUR UVULAS.

I am NOT letting that thing into my mouth...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

FF53 - Ogre from Citadel miniatures "Fiend Factory" range, early 1980's.

I'm guessing that for older members of the forums, this old Citadel mini might be considered somewhat of a classic, maybe even iconic? Back in the day, It's imagery definately played a part in getting me into the hobby as a wee lad. I never owned it back then but recently picked one up & painted it up!

Thanks for looking.

• By Choppertown
      After completing my Reaper training kits, I'm ready to start tackling my old 80s lead minis from my youth.  I tried painting a couple when I was twelve years old and failed so miserably I literally thought there was no way I would ever be able to even attempt this hobby and it was just better left to others with more talent.  Thanks Reaper for making the awesome training sets and helping me try again after over 35 years.  So without further ado I begin digging into my vault from the 80s.  Apologies if this forum is for Reaper products only, no insult intended.

So I think this baddie might be a Ral Partha Hill Troll, but not sure. Anybody have some insight?

• By jonaas33
      Painted up this awesome fig as my first experience with the bones black material.  I loved the detail, and it took the primer/paint really well.  I didn't have any real plan with this one, so I just started with the bear pelt.  I had never painted a polar bear before, so I went with that.  After that was done, I thought blue would look neat with the white fur, and the rest just came together.  It wasn't until I got finished that I realized he looked like a big angry Smurf!  Still really happy with him though!  Critiques and advice are always welcome, thank you!

• By vegascat
      I made this model at a Reaper Bones make & take at Historicon 2015(?).  I really enjoyed making him and thought he turned out well and had plans to paint him one day......and then the Secret Sophie came along and my recipient wanted a cool monster or creature and I thought this model fit the bill in spades.   The main model I used is KAGUNK, OGRE CHIEFTAIN (https://www.reapermini.com/search/ogre/latest/77105), armed with a demonic looking whip, using a sarcophagus lid as a shield (https://www.reapermini.com/search/crypt/latest/77137), legs from...something (gryphon maybe), spines from a small dragon, and some various heads as trophies around his waist. 

I decided to name him Takzez and have given him two brief write ups - one as a bad guy and one as a good guy.  However, I do want to have the receiver to have something to himself and he can let me know later if he'd like me to share that info or not later.  But in the meantime, here he is.  Apologies for the photos, I rushed as it is already late.

I do wish I'd had more time to work on his skin and legs, although the skin turned out tons better than my first attempt at it.  Oh wow, I am going to hit that inner bottom corner on the shield with a was a few times before I send it.

C&C welcome!

• By Auberon
      Garghuk got painted a few months ago, but I don't recall posting him.  He was still sitting out when I grabbed the camera earlier so I took a few shots of him as well.  He had started off as a "learn to use the airbrush" project, but given I didn't really know what I was doing he ended up getting mostly done by hand.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)