Zanderina

I, Zanderina, accepted the D20 rainbow dragon challenge!

Hello all! 

@Echoside_ challenged me to do this! 

I attached the colors that were rolled and a pic of the dragon lined. Sorry for the short post,  but it serves purposes. 

Cheers! 

-Z

20190323_210234.jpg

20190324_182254.jpg

• Like 12

Did some really quick and dirty work on him... 

Long ways to go, but for 45 mins worth of work and experimenting with thinness of paint and the liners. I'm happy with the progress. 

-Z

20190328_144207.jpg

20190328_144147.jpg

• Like 12

Whoooo, another contender! 

Makes me seriously contemplate finding room on my desk to finish mine ^_^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Nice colours rolled too! 

• Like 1

Couple more pics... 

Cleaned up some of the quick and dirty. Highlighted one wing to see if I would like, I do. But it is time for some food before work. 

Enjoy! 

-Z

20190329_132233.jpg

20190329_132154.jpg

• Like 8

Ok gang, finally got some brush time! 

Cleaned up the wings and body a bit. Again using the primary colors allowed with the black and white to shade. 

On the wings, you can really see the affect of the red liner under the thin layers of the true blue. On the body the liner added some depth under the marine teal color used. 

I think I am ready to glue the wings on, today I did glue the top of his head on. 

Pics for your enjoyment!

Happy Sunday all!

-Z

20190407_173356.jpg

20190407_173341.jpg

20190407_173338.jpg

20190407_173323.jpg

• Like 8

Afternoon!

I haven't yet gotten a base,  checked local game shop, so need to order one.  Figured I'd post an update. 

Any ideas for an awesome base design? 

-Z

• Like 2

If you have a Michael's or Hobby Lobby near, they both have nice wood bases to choose from. That might give you an idea how you want to mount the little beastie.

• Like 3

Hello followers... 

It has been awhile, but I have finally gotten a base for my lovely dragon. I also have painted up his rider who will be with him on the base. Now to just take time and put them on the base and all that fun stuff. 

Pic of what I have been working on while deciding on the dragon... 

Cheers yall and have a great day! Hopefully this weekend I will get some work accomplished on the dragon. 

-Z

20190610_142943.jpg

20190610_144520.jpg

20190610_144524.jpg

• Like 8