Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Adepticon info

Adepticon is this weekend & once again I wish I was there. Curious if anyone knows off-hand, how much tickets to this Con are/were? I may finally go next year.

Their site is pretty much closed as far as pricing as it's now all on-site tickets.

thx!

I was fortunate enough to come this year.

If you are only interested in walking around and/or shopping int the dealer room, admission is free. 

If you want to enter tournaments or play any sanctioned games, admission is $30.00

If you want the standard swag bag, that is $35.00

Tbere is also a VIG swag bag, but I did not purchase it so not exactly sure how much it was. 

I also bought the commemorative dice for $10.00 so I'm only I was $75. 00 to walk in the door.

Dont ask how much I've spent in the dealer room

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh I'd be doing more then the just the dealer room, so pricing is appreciated. I have quite a few friends attend this Con so I' be catching up with them. I guess it all depends if I can go to RCon '20 or not.

• Like 1

I need to make it there one of these years, but I'm working this weekend so I had an excuse to not go and spend too much money.

Did you find the link to the individual event prices?  I can forward it to you if not (or does posting a link to an event list even violate Reaper's policy given it's just a price list and not an actual sale?)

• Like 1

Prices for events vary wildly (free to $75+ for classes).  I took 3 1 1/2 hr classes at $39, $25, and $25 each.

The standard Swag bag was crazy large this year with highlights including: Song of Fire & Ice base game, Level 7 Invasion, a Guild Ball starter box,  a GW Nightvault faction box (and dice and sleeves), and a special Victoria Miniatures mini.

My 4 night stay at the Embassy Suites about 1/2 mile away was $685.

Ron

Edited by vutpakdi
  • Like 2