Jump to content

Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

Recommended Posts

 

 So, I've mostly made my selections and will be writing up a new journal for the Chaoswolf box on Saturday.

As punishment for him forgetting it, the new journal I picked up at the Dollar Tree has pretty pink flowers on it... ::P:

 

Will be calling Dilvish to see if he wants to get the boxes together this weekend. Looking at Monday or Tuesday to send it out again.

 

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have recovered enough to go through the Rob Dean box and make initial selections.  ::):

 

There was a <redacted>, and I regret I didn’t pick it up in the Kickstarter.  But I can’t find anything appropriate to replace the <redacted> with, so the <redacted> will move on with the box.  I’m sure it will find a good home somewhere.

 

But, there was also a <redacted> and a <redacted>, and even a <redacted>!  And they will all be staying with me. I am even tempted by a couple of the metal minis and might take one or two of those also. (Pictures after selections are final.) 

 

In exchange, I put in a <redacted>, and a whole set of <redacted>, and some older <redacted> while I was at it.  I have significantly increased the Bones ratio in the box, including a bunch from the latest Kickstarter.  

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

And I know @HolkDiggity is chomping at the bit to have his inaugural turn at a BOGW. ::):

The bits have all been chomped and I have moved onto the bytes!

 

In all seriousness, I'm not in any rush. I've got so many projects right now, work and hobby, that I'm happily busy. I do appreciate the updates, though!

  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AutumnHare said:

 I have significantly increased the Bones ratio in the box, including a bunch from the latest Kickstarter.  

 

 

Woo hoo!!!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slight hiccup in that whole 100% going to get it to the post office plan...

A3CD8724-11B2-483A-9B51-5249143E3F40.thumb.png.adb400bcd74b2a905fa401902c110619.png

  • Like 4
  • Sad 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

Due to cat related sleep deprivation the box will go out Saturday morning. Currently setting up the journal.

 

GF

Good, because I'm on a road trip to Missouri for Baker Creek's Planting Festival until Monday. Lol  Since this is my first time, the journal is to keep record of what's been in the box? 

 

Was at the Reaper storefront on Tuesday for my birthday and came out with a bunch of the Bones Black Orc Shaman promo minis. Anyone interested, I'm first in line and will be including at least a couple. ^_^

 

Looking forward! 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Slight hiccup in that whole 100% going to get it to the post office plan...

 

 

Oh, my!  Stay safe!    :ik_oops:

 

Maybe sometime this week will work (and be less stormy! :wacko:).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

 

Oh, my!  Stay safe!    :ik_oops:

 

Maybe sometime this week will work (and be less stormy! :wacko:).

Never mind, I did it. It’s at the post office. I came in my pajamas and got a little wet but I should be able to beat the bad rain home.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Guindyloo said:

Never mind, I did it. It’s at the post office. I came in my pajamas and got a little wet but I should be able to beat the bad rain home.

 

I would say pics or it didn't happen, but I don't think @buglips*the*goblin would appreciate everyone seeing you in your PJ's. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guindyloo said:

Never mind, I did it. It’s at the post office. I came in my pajamas and got a little wet but I should be able to beat the bad rain home.

 

 

Wow, thank you for the heroic effort!  Hopefully you made it home safe before the worst hit. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AHY79 said:

Good, because I'm on a road trip to Missouri for Baker Creek's Planting Festival until Monday. Lol  Since this is my first time, the journal is to keep record of what's been in the box? 

 

Was at the Reaper storefront on Tuesday for my birthday and came out with a bunch of the Bones Black Orc Shaman promo minis. Anyone interested, I'm first in line and will be including at least a couple. ^_^

 

Looking forward! 

@AHY79That is one of the things it can be used for, yes. For more examples of things that can be put in one, see this thread where I posted scans of the one used for my first two BoGW trips.

 

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83396-gfs-bogw-journal-contents-scans-or-doom/&tab=comments#comment-1768042

 

Also, to my group, there is a Flash DRive in my Box filled with goodies! Feel free to copy anything on it to your own computer! It is free of Viruses, Adware and Malware as of this morning! Make sure it stays that way :) I'm quite obsessed with computer security and back up my files regularly. Also, i don't use that word as a joke, OCD is a thing I have! Anywho, Enjoy! GF

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

@AHY79That is one of the things it can be used for, yes. For more examples of things that can be put in one, see this thread where I posted scans of the one used for my first two BoGW trips.

 

 

Cool. I am collecting a set of things for the box. Have plenty of different items. Resin ok? Potentially including some lead too. How should lead minis be labeled?

 

Btw, sorry for missing the voting. I will definitely put some paint on the tiefling. Interested to see what kind of scheme it has when I get it.

 

Edited by synistar
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took these and kids ran off with a couple of plastic dinosaurs that will never be seen again.

SAM_8481.JPG.0d038dbd4c576a0f3d04106b490d3a98.JPG

 

 

Will add these once I figure out a way to get them all into the box. Couple of things in the box may need to go. I broke down the packaging of a couple of items after this pic was taken too. 

 

 

 

SAM_8483.thumb.JPG.56730996c9103daeb99167ccf1a70a1d.JPG

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×