Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

Wasnt exactly sure what the the journal was for in the box. Seemed more like some kind of log to me. I drew a couple of pictures in it and wrote in my name and city that I am currently living in.

I thought it would be interesting if everybody who got the book wrote similar info, then you could see over time how much traveling it has done. 

Hope I wasnt off base in doing that.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Generic Fighter said:

Do however much or little you want to on it! I did the translucent blue magic effect, so complete the paintjob if you can! It would be nice to get one of these back completed for a change! I'm always afraid I'm gonna ruin someone's hard work if I try, so I don't.

GF

I wrote to you and Obi John a couple of days ago for his mailing address. I'll send the box back on it's way as soon as I have that info. Or I can just keep it.... :upside:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Wasnt exactly sure what the the journal was for in the box. Seemed more like some kind of log to me. I drew a couple of pictures in it and wrote in my name and city that I am currently living in.

I thought it would be interesting if everybody who got the book wrote similar info, then you could see over time how much traveling it has done. 

Hope I wasnt off base in doing that.

Some use the journal to sketch images. Some use it to inventory items that have been added and removed. Others write messages. I like your idea of name and city that it has encountered. ^.^

• Like 7

It's fun to see what people take from these boxes.

Love this stuff!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Mutilatedlips said:

Had a tough time getting everything into the box and broke down a bunch of blister packs. Was able to add these two and a few surprises once I did. 

Looks like they are from Sci-Fi City which was called Enterprise 1701 when I was a kid.

Used to be next to the Navy base in the Winter Park area, store was jam packed with sailors whenever my dad brought me there.  

SAM_8484.JPG.3f4d86e25cbee8287b463b7520891d10.JPG

I spent a fair bit of time (and money) there when it was Enterprise 1701.

• Like 9

The @Ratmaster2000 arrived late last week.  I then had to leave town to pick up my son from college.  We have gone through it, and I plan on mailing it on to Mori tomorrow.  I'll post pictures later today.

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

The @Ratmaster2000 arrived late last week.  I then had to leave town to pick up my son from college.  We have gone through it, and I plan on mailing it on to Mori tomorrow.  I'll post pictures later today.

If you got my box, I really screwed up::o: I think you meant @Pingo:rock:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

I spent a fair bit of time (and money) there when it was Enterprise 1701.

Navy base has been gone for years now, I am thinking that was a big chunk of their business when it closed down. They moved, but the store never really had the same feel to it after they reopened, with the focus more on in store online gaming when I was last there.

Wasn't sure if I was going to get any kind of response to what I wrote, it is still a really nice memory for me going there. I probably begged my dad every weekend to go and pretty cool knowing somebody else who remembers that place.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

If you got my box, I really screwed up::o: I think you meant @Pingo:rock:

Yes,I got it from Pingo.  I thought we referred to the boxes via the name of the starter.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TaleSpinner said:

Yes,I got it from Pingo.  I thought we referred to the boxes via the name of the starter.

Oh yah, that would be @Rat13::): Honest mistake:)

• Like 5

All those rats on the forum...we might have to call pest control...

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

2 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I thought that was the job of all the wolves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

I thought you already did that in my WIP thread::o: They'll never take me alive BTW:rock:

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

57 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I thought you already did that in my WIP thread::o: They'll never take me alive BTW:rock:

This is a job for ...M.E.O.W.!

• Like 2
  • Haha 6