Jump to content

Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Disserrma said:

I vote smoosh as much as possible, extras during reapercon, and let @Rat13 swim in the mini's when it makes it way back to him.  But also being next I maybe a little biased, I wants to see all the things.:ph34r:

I agree! Lol. I wanna see it! 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Warlady---the wolf dude is made by Privateer press. It's part of the 'Circle of Orboros' faction. I don't recall the exact name of the critter, though.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolf is Privateer Press/hordes line and Lloth is d&d collectors series gf9. Couple of reapers pathfinder models and the grenadier fighter are from me too, yay!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Marineal said:
On 5/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, Disserrma said:

I vote smoosh as much as possible, extras during reapercon, and let @Rat13 swim in the mini's when it makes it way back to him.  But also being next I maybe a little biased, I wants to see all the things.:ph34r:

I agree! Lol. I wanna see it! 

 

Sounds good! I will do my best to obtain a small box ASAP (with only one vehicle and weird hours this week, it might be best for me to order online) and begin the smooshing.

 

Edit: An empty Medium Flat Rate box is en route to me! It will be here in 3-5 business days.

Edited by Morihalda
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Warlady said:

  I just need to repack the box and it should go out to @Sanael tomorrow.

 

 

Yay! *Sits down at front door, waits.*

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been informed by an IRL friend of @Obi John27 that he has had hard times come up unexpectedly. My apologies to him for even suspecting him of anything nefarious. So, I'm making an executive decision on this. So, I would prefer that he get my BoGW sooner than later, in the hopes that it helps bring a bit of joy in a bad time, if we can. So, I'm gonna contact that IRL friend to see if this might be a good idea. I will let everyone know once I do.

 

GF

 

EDIT: If we can, i would like to insert @Obi John27 in after @3vil3lvis on my BoGW travels. Please contact each other about addresses and such.

Edited by Generic Fighter
got info I missed
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds good to me. Let me know what the plan is so I can update the appropriate threads, please.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got sidetracked on the group paint, but I finished my part last night. The Generic Box should head to 3vil3lvis after work today. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Generic Fighter said:

I've been informed by an IRL friend of @Obi John27 that he has had hard times come up unexpectedly. My apologies to him for even suspecting him of anything nefarious. So, I'm making an executive decision on this. So, I would prefer that he get my BoGW sooner than later, in the hopes that it helps bring a bit of joy in a bad time, if we can. So, I'm gonna contact that IRL friend to see if this might be a good idea. I will let everyone know once I do.

 

GF

 

EDIT: If we can, i would like to insert @Obi John27 in after @3vil3lvis on my BoGW travels. Please contact each other about addresses and such.

 

So shoot a message to Obi John with mailing address or shoot it to you and it will get to him?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@izzylobo  I don't know when you were planning on shipping the Inarah box, but I'll be gone for the next five days, so please don't ship it to arrive before the 28th.   I don't expect that was going to be an issue, but I just realized I should give you a heads up. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hungerfan said:

 

So shoot a message to Obi John with mailing address or shoot it to you and it will get to him?

Either will do. I've gotten his address so I can provide it.

On 5/22/2019 at 5:57 AM, Chaoswolf said:

Sounds good to me. Let me know what the plan is so I can update the appropriate threads, please.

We will be doing that. Please stick @Obi John27 after @3vil3lvis then! Thanks :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our box is really full, so be careful when you open it!  It may also need to be replaced with a new box, as I think tape is the only thing holding it together.

  • Like 9
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warlady said:

Our box is really full, so be careful when you open it!  It may also need to be replaced with a new box, as I think tape is the only thing holding it together.

 

lol, yeah it was looking rough when I got it too. I dug through my garage looking for a medium FR box, no luck, didn't have the time (or patience) to transfer to another box while at the post office. So, with some extra, extra tape , I said a little prayer to the mini gods and mailed it off.

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Warlady said:

Our box is really full, so be careful when you open it!  It may also need to be replaced with a new box, as I think tape is the only thing holding it together.

I already have a medium box handy, so fresh cardboard won't be a problem. 

 

I'm looking forward to an imminent minisplosion!

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently waiting for the next in line for the Clearnan box to provide address information.  

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×