Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

On 6/10/2019 at 9:01 PM, Lidless Eye said:

@Clearman box has arrived.  I'll be going through my final selections tomorrow and packing it with as much goodness, wholesomeness, and Goblins as possible.

Update:  I have a friend who would like to put in some items that I will not be able to see until Free RPG Day this Saturday.  I hope no one minds a wait until Monday for mailing.

I will be taking photos shortly.

Updated update:  I hope no one minds, but I also combined stuff down.  I de-sprued some items and combined bags of similar items (all Bones 4 in one bag, all Bones prior in another).  Even after everything I grabbed it was hard to fit it back in there otherwise.

Edited by Lidless Eye
  • Like 6

On 6/9/2019 at 1:49 AM, Kangaroorex said:

Impressive haul!  I think my favorite is the table and chairs though, they just look like they are begging to be in a barroom brawl!

The table and chairs were a set I painted up.  Glad they found a home!

• Like 5

800FABEF-4267-4101-8C8E-D25AB5FDEC7E.thumb.jpeg.b179b4243949efae11cccbccd2a8182f.jpeg

Here ^ it is. Ka’gunk and Ewdward & Awkwerd the Ettin for Scale.  According to the label it weighed 10 pounds 3 ounces. 

That is 4.6kg for the metrically afflicted.

(According to Lindybeige you have Bonaparte to thank for that. Fair warning: the link goes to a video, about history, and a Swedish knight, a British knight, and Bonaparte, who according to Lloyd, was a git...and several worse things.)

• Like 8

Well bother. I damaged the box a bit cutting through the tape. (There was a lot of tape. Good tape job Marc!) Must remember to attempt repairs. 

• Like 1

Some initial selections:

7C6D0748-2F48-4887-87FF-6C4040821291.thumb.jpeg.9512d32c72cba3eb910f169b85e33c59.jpeg

(I have no clue what that green guy is.)

(Some sorta Officer...)

Edited by TGP
  • Like 12

Random Bones4 guard[?]

Unknown Skeleton [I think it’s plastic]

The Green Guy is not painted he just is that color of plastic. 

The  Bones4 Chibi Wizard. 

The Bag is a pile of old school lead (5 of them). 

In front: one set of architectural finials from Bones4. 

Does this box have a log book or anything?

• Like 1

Skeleton is a Ral Partha turned Mage Knight Skeleton Warrior, with a weapon swap.  He had a halberd...the Flail is from a Chaos Marauder.

4 hours ago, TGP said:

@Lidless Eye which one is the squat mini?

I hadn't realized how awful that photo looked once it came off my phone, my bad.  The Squat is Thudd Gun Captain Khyrk, apparently.  Cigar and goggles.  I figured I could use him for Necromunda

Not the one from the box but another copy:

Image result for squat captain khyrk

Edited by Lidless Eye
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TGP said:

Random Bones4 guard[?]

Unknown Skeleton [I think it’s plastic]

The Green Guy is not painted he just is that color of plastic. 

The  Bones4 Chibi Wizard. 

The Bag is a pile of old school lead (5 of them). 

In front: one set of architectural finials from Bones4. 

It did when it left me:) and where is @Marcloot shot??? Curious minds want to know:) Ooh and that bag of bases looks familiar:)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:
11 hours ago, TGP said:

It did when it left me:) and where is @Marcloot shot??? Curious minds want to know:) Ooh and that bag of bases looks familiar:)

I only delved into about 20% of the contents. That was as far as I got previous session. 

• Like 3

Here's a more focused but crazy shot, minus a few things that already went to my gaming group.

Highlights are the Bones 4 Chaos Toads, some Warmahordes Snow Elves, the Bones Black Shaman, a few Bones weapons, the Bones 4 Minitaurs, Squat Captain Khryk, some Goblins, among others.

20190614_122348.jpg

• Like 10

16 hours ago, TGP said:

12 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Yep, it was in there when I got it and I am pretty sure it was in there when I sent it off.

• Like 3

I have made a run through the box. I just need to add stuff and get it all back in. It will go out sometime this evening, but first, I need a nap :zombie:

• Like 5

Wow, that was a brand-new box! It got pretty dinged up!

Yep, I learned long ago that plenty of good packing tape is the key to shipping a package!

There was indeed a log bog of some kind when I got the box - I slid it down the side of the box when I packed everything back up for shipping, so it's definitely in there!

Shoot, forgot about pictures!!!! I'll try to take some this weekend!

• Like 4