Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 8 picture/chatter thread

I was curious about those. Does anyone recognize them?

They may end up back in the box, but I've got 'em for now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Chris Palmer has it right.

Sometime after Reapercon is the closest I've got to a schedule at the moment.

:winkthumbs:That's how long it's gonna take to sober the rum-soaked furball up!

Edited by Corsair
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

I can't see the archers very well, but those spears are familiar.  I have some in my bitz box,  I just can't place the source right now.  I want to say Black Orc Games/100 Kingdoms, but Lost Minis Wiki images aren't matching up.  It was something I bought in the early 2000's. 

• Like 3

Um...I dunno.

What are everyone's thoughts? Try to squeeze in another round this year and risk butting up against the holidays (everybody is usually extra busy around the holidays and doesn't necessarily need any extra stress), or wait till the new year?  Other ideas?

• Like 2

As a box starter I'm ready to go.  We're meeting with contractors tomorrow to get a bid on a total basement remodel, so the sooner the BOGW is out of here the better.  Otherwise it risks going into storage with all our other game and painting stuff.   OTOH, if we're waiting until next year, it may be that long before everything is unpacked and that works, too. 

• Like 1

My box and I are ready whenever.

In all honesty if I shipped it out tomorrow I may have my station unpacked in the new house by the time it returns. Then again I'll probably hold off on unpacking my hobby area for a bit. My wife wouldn't like it if those were the first boxes unpacked.

• Like 2

I would rather wait until the new year.  My son is getting married on November 1, and between the wedding and the holidays, things will be pretty crazy for me.

• Like 3

The BOGW isn’t stress; it’s fun!  And who doesn’t want more fun this time of year! ::D:

I’m up for now, but am fine if folks want to wait too.  There’s never a bad time for a BOGW!  

• Like 3